5th Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Well guys it's time to start planing for the Group Ride in September. The weekend planned is September 12th thru the 14th. As ususal it will be at Majestic Trails in Rew, PA.

This is usually the biggest and best Cannondale event of the year for us. There are numerous miles of trails and good times to be had at this ride. We usually have some sort of timed MX competition & a semi-organized drag race. In between is a lot of good old trail riding on some of the most incredible trails on the East Coast. Everything is one way trails and is well marked and cleared of any debris. The family that owns and runs this place does one heck of a good job maintaining and hosted this event every year. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask on the thread or by PM to me directly.

I hope to see you there this year!
tongue.gif

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

I'm in and can't wait!!!

NRath

#3 Post by NRath »

OHHHH BOOYYYYYY!!!!!

+2 wink.gif

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

Yea!

cdalerider75

#5 Post by cdalerider75 »

By the time Sept comes around gas prices should be 5$ a gal

Some one should do some kind of give away regarding who can nail down what the exact national avg price per gall is going to be for that weekend, when that date arrives.

WhiteZee

#6 Post by WhiteZee »

count me in, i had a blast last year!

Trailgirl

#7 Post by Trailgirl »

Hey Everyone !

This is Brenda & Tom Fitch saying Hello ! Happy to hear that you set the date for your September gathering. We are looking forward to hosting this ride again this year! We have so much fun when you guys are here.

We will be having a chicken BBQ on Saturday for you guys as well as the timed MX, Drag race (semi organized). We would like this to be the BEST gathing yet and we need suggestions from you all so we can do this. What else would make the gathering more fun? Maybe Fireworks on Saturday nite? We are open to suggestions! dry.gif

We are looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting some new ones as well!

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

Hey Brenda,

I was going to call you this weekend. I will think of some goodies for you guys and pass the info along.

Ken

Speed 1B

#9 Post by Speed 1B »

I will be there for sure. Can't wait.

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

How come as the event gets closer it always seems like you have 100 things left to do? mellow.gif