5th Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

mydreamride

#101 Post by mydreamride »

also had a good time untill I ran into a tree in third gear approx and so far only bent an upper arm and a stainless steel tie rod, will find out tomorrow if the lower arm is bent or not.
That still didn't stop me from having a good time because my trusty steed was there waiting to be ridden (YFZ450 if you weren't there). Would have also stayed a day longer but John had to be back by monday. Hope to see every one again.

wistech

#102 Post by wistech »

That was a heck of a hit to bend that tie rod and snap the hiem joint. The ones we made for Tony's long travel were 5/8" If you want I could whip up some more.

I got ahold of Brad thanks to Speed2424. Looks like I missed him by about 12 hours and he is somewhere in the middle of the country.

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#103 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Thanks to Tom and Brenda Fitch, for once again hosting us on their mountain. As far as the rain goes??????? it was nothing more than a mosquito bite. The riding was great! It was a big relief, to see Mike get back up, after trying to kill that tree.

Brad77

#104 Post by Brad77 »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 16 2008, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FINALLY HOME at 5:00pm today! What a trip! Guys, we really need to have more people show up for more than a day!

Good to hear you guys made it back without any further trouble. We were still pretty lucky to have broken down in the spot we did considering we had just came through miles of road with nothing in sight.

jesshamner

#105 Post by jesshamner »

How about those pics Nrath. biggrin.gif Who has the group picture? Ken, I know you know how to get it. How about posting up all the group pics so I can save them.

kdeal

#106 Post by kdeal »

I did not even get any of my cameras out all weekend long! I did not know there was a group picture, no one called me... huh.gif

Who took the picture?

Anyone with pics that need to be posted send them to me at krdeal@bellsouth.net and I will get them posted quickly.

Ken

Blasterboy11

#107 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Yeh, i brough 3 cameras, didnt use any of em, haha. I was having such a good time just hanging out and occasionally gettin muddy biggrin.gif

jesshamner

#108 Post by jesshamner »

Brenda was the one that took the picture and it looked like a pretty nice camera. It should be good quality.

MX Quad Dad

#109 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Glad to hear you guy's had a good time and wish I could have made it on the right weekend.

Trailgirl

#110 Post by Trailgirl »

Hey all,

We have had nothing but GREAT weather after your ride so we have been REAL busy here trying to get things done before more rain and or SNOW! sad.gif Sorry for taking so long to post. With every thing else going on and having the internet down for 2-weeks, it was difficult.

We have rain and cold today so that is why I'm in the office today.

We are so happy that all that were here had a good time, even with the rain. All I can say for you guys that came, you are all definitly "Die-Hards". lol It was GREAT seeing you all again and a few new faces.

We have some real nice pics and I will post or send to Kdeal soon. You all take care and look forward to next year!

Tom & Brenda