Little sahara and St Anthonies dune trip need 1 more rider

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Looks like we may actually be having the dune trip postponed from earlier this year. It will be the last week of september. We could use one more body to help pay for fuel. We have 3 so far. We will hit little sahara utah first for a day or two and then up to rexburg to ride the monsters. We will also be taking time to do some other things like caving,the copper mine tour and one fool wants to swim in the salt lake.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

I wish I could go. That sounds fun. I'll play the lottery this week and let you know if I win.

2mike18

#3 Post by 2mike18 »

hey i'd love to say absolutly yes but it all depends on my range of motion (mostly the thumb still) so keep me in mind as hopefully and I know your tyring to make plans SO IF YOU GET SOMEONE THAT IS A 100% YES THEN GO WITH THEM. boy 1 crash sure messed up this summer for me... lol

wistech

#4 Post by wistech »

Good idea .I was going to take your engine anyways so you mind as well come along too.JK... tongue.gif

2mike18

#5 Post by 2mike18 »

lol well someone should get some use out of it. its in the hands of a qualified builder at least. yeah if all works out but at this moment i'm a hopefully.

wistech

#6 Post by wistech »

I think you will be fine .Sandstorm went duning with the cast still on after breaking his wrist just like yours. In fact I think we cut it off at the dunes.