looking for interest in a dale event...

m_mcgranahan

#1 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi,

I was out at Motogrande motocross track for practice today and had a blast! Last hour and a half had the track to my self...

Anyhow I talked to the owner about doing a Dale/atk event in Feb of next year. He said that sounded like a good idea if enough people are interested. We are looking at the 2nd weekend in Feb 2009. (Just about the time the weather is lousy in much of the country :-) (Ok so I lived in the Chicago area for 31 years, so please no throwing stones ;-)

Please post a reply and let me know if you are interested. If we get enough, then we can keep it to dale/atk, if not we might open it up to other brands as well.
Motogrande in near Eloy AZ, motograndemx.com is their web site.

Thanks

God bless...

Mark

m_mcgranahan

#2 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Pics from today...

moto440

#3 Post by moto440 »

nice track, too bad im so far away, getting ready to pull the sled out now to ride

Crazie

#4 Post by Crazie »

I may be in! It's been about 2 yrs or so since I've ridden Motogrande.....best track in AZ IMO! I've been dunes only for a long time now.

It's only a 2hr trek for me, which is what I did when I rode there anyway (every Friday after work). I remember back in '02 quads pretty much ruled the track every Friday night.

bluethunder

#5 Post by bluethunder »

I've never been there but would love to try it. Never even heard of it but it's only about 80mi from my new place. You could count me in if you all hooked up there for sure. Only 1 C'Dale but there's a few people here in the Phoenix valley with them. There's like 3-4 on Craigslist alone.