AMSOIL sandbox arena ride???

2mike18

#1 Post by 2mike18 »

So while looking for a place to ride I came across the site for amsoil sandbox arena in New Richmond WI. I would like to start to plan a ride there hopefully a small group gathering. their site says that on mon & tue the place can be rented for $150 an hour 4hr min =$600. so obviously we would need to plan 4hours but if enough people go it could be longer. I dont have a exact date planned as of yet and would pick one that the most people can make it there. web site http://sandboxarena.com/promotions/ let me know what ya think.

peterock

#2 Post by peterock »

your best bet would be to maybe post on glqra.com under the sandbox area. they have had about 80 entries for te last two quad races there. they also allow quads to practice on sunday afternoons.

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

I would be up for a group ride there if in winter.I think we could get a half dozen dales out there for sure.Give me a couple weeks to get UPSmans motor done and my PEP repaired.Maybe Feb would be good month?

2mike18

#4 Post by 2mike18 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Jan 7 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would be up for a group ride there if in winter.I think we could get a half dozen dales out there for sure.Give me a couple weeks to get UPSmans motor done and my PEP repaired.Maybe Feb would be good month?

feb is fine then you could look at my riding style and help set up that silly rear elka or take it and revalve it.

UpsMan

#5 Post by UpsMan »

I would be up for a sandbox arena ride, for sure.

mydreamride

#6 Post by mydreamride »

sounds like fun you could count me in and I might be able to get a few more to go

2mike18

#7 Post by 2mike18 »

sweet I'd like to meet other dalers and have no preference on the day or if we rent the time or go on an open to anyone day. I figure this is a snowball plan so as it goes we can narrow it all down.