Question about Goup ride @ Majestic trails

canniballz

#11 Post by canniballz »

Its not that big of a deal, Its fine how it is. Ill just change the sprockets and do alittle at a time. I m happy and i think it runs awsome.

speedracer

#12 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (canniballz @ Oct 31 2009, 12:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ya, I still have the stock airbox. Should i get the upgraded K&N from dave? And how many ponies are you talkin? I will get some pics on soon, Just need a couple more parts to be complete. I did take it for alittle ride lastnite, It ran good but the fan never kicked on, How long do you ride before it kicks on? I tested it when i got home and it works. My friend was with me on his 660 raptor, We raced a short distance just for fun, He didnt have a chance, Ill bet you i was already in 5th gear when he was just shifting in 3rd. Ive never rode anything that goes through the gears so fast, But, I bet you the top speed is only 60-65.(if that). I think im going to go to a 15t front instead of changing both sprockets. I think it has plenty enough power that it wont affect my bottom end to much but will give me alot more mid and top. Thanks for the advise.

I think its about 2 or 3 hp.Boomers set-up is well made.

canniballz

#13 Post by canniballz »

Heres some pics finally. thanks for all your help. Oh, I did put a 15 tooth front sprocket on and what a differance. I would like to find some decent shocks with ressies for a good price. It dont matter, As long as there better than the arvins that are on there. I will put a post on the wanted forum.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats really in great shape!Nice find.Even though it looks awesome you might consider stashing the black plastic and only using it for special occasions.It is getting harder to get and is always very expensive if in good shape.Red and silver isnt so hard to come by.

Kuma

#15 Post by Kuma »

QUOTE (canniballz @ Nov 9 2009, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heres some pics finally. thanks for all your help. Oh, I did put a 15 tooth front sprocket on and what a differance. I would like to find some decent shocks with ressies for a good price. It dont matter, As long as there better than the arvins that are on there. I will put a post on the wanted forum.

That chain looks a little loose on the bike laugh.gif

canniballz

#16 Post by canniballz »

Thanks, I like it, I thought about taking the black off, I have brand new front fx400 silver i could put on, Would just need to get rear. And yes, The chain on the bike is real loose, Was hoping no one would notice rolleyes.gif I had to steal some parts off it(quad season, not bike) for now.

Trailgirl

#17 Post by Trailgirl »

All,

We are in the process of scheduling our events for the year. Need your HELP !

What does Sept. 17, 18, 19 look like to you guys for your fall ride?

Just read you may want to do a spring ride as well. Please let me know dates ASAP so that we can post on our site as well as others.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you all again.

Tom & Brenda Fitch
www.majestitc trails.com
814-465-9979

PS: Joe says to say Hi to you all!

Dachshund

#18 Post by Dachshund »

Dates are fine for me. tongue.gif I'm sure Ken will see this, this morning and get right on it.

NRath

#19 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (Trailgirl @ Jan 6 2010, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What does Sept. 17, 18, 19 look like to you guys for your fall ride?

Set the date and they will come!

jesshamner

#20 Post by jesshamner »

Yeah just set it. It will never be perfect for everyone.