Anyone up for some MX riding this Sat 1-2-2010, in Casa Grande, AZ before I move to IA???

m_mcgranahan

#1 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi Everyone,

I just got off the phone with Barry at MotoGrande just outside Casa Grande, AZ and he said he will have the track open for us this saturday! This is one of my favorite tracks in AZ and I am really really excited to ride it again

BTW this will likely be my last ride day in AZ as I am going to be moving to Waterloo, IA on Jan 6th or so. (and yes, I know its about the worst time of year to move ) As such I would really love for everyone to come out and ride with me one last time before I go.

Here's a link to pics of some past rides Rayspeed and I had at this track before.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/album/571949256hbcBBW

I hope you all have a great day. Hope to see you Saturday!

God bless...

Mark

m_mcgranahan

#2 Post by m_mcgranahan »

Hi,

If you need more info, here's a link to their site...

http://www.motograndemx.com/

God bless...

Mark

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Wow Mark, you do know its colder than frick up there right? biggrin.gif

m_mcgranahan

#4 Post by m_mcgranahan »

QUOTE (Happyboy @ Dec 29 2009, 05:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow Mark, you do know its colder than frick up there right? biggrin.gif

Yep I know rolleyes.gif but God has made it clear that its time to move on from the church that I am youth pastor at right now. He has clearly opened the door there, so I am looking forward to what He has for us there, though I could do without the cold weather unsure.gif Thank God for indoor tracks within driving distance laugh.gif

So are you going to come out for the ride??? wink.gif

God bless...

Mark

UpsMan

#5 Post by UpsMan »

Waterloo is only a couple hours south of where we race in Minnesota a lot during the summer. Just north of Rochester.

speedracer

#6 Post by speedracer »

There are quite a few dalers in the midwest,get ahold of Wayne 1968,he has a mx track in IA.Good-luck with your move.

m_mcgranahan

#7 Post by m_mcgranahan »

HI,

Cool, It will be fun to meet some new dalers there in IA , but it is sad to move away from the friends I have made from this forum here in AZ. My Mother in law lives in Bloomington MN, so it wouldn't be tough to talk wifey into a family trip north which includes some MX :-D

God bless...

Mark