CANNONDALE SPRING GROUP RIDE

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Well it's that time of year again. Speed2424 has graciously offered to allow us to go tear his MX track up again and come and enjoy his fine hospitality. His track is almost 1 mile in length and has several elevation changes as it goes up and down the hills and thru the bushes. His farm is located in Canton, Ohio. The skill level is moderate with nothing dangerous but it is definitely a fun challenge. We will be having this ride the Memorial Day weekend on Saturday and Sunday May 29 & 30. This gives you Memorial day to recover or drive back home before having to go back to work. This is one of the few days to be able to meet up with several other Cannondale enthusiasts and strut your stuff. A few of us may be headed to Majestic Trails a few days before the ride, so if any of you care to join us, let me know. Please mark your calander for this event, as it is not to be missed.

See ya there! wink.gif

ScramblerXLE

#2 Post by ScramblerXLE »

Where is this located at? I might actually be available this time...

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (ScramblerXLE @ Apr 5 2010, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where is this located at? I might actually be available this time...

I'm sorry, I thought I had added it in...... Canton Ohio

MX Quad Dad

#4 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I should probubly write it on my calander this time or I might show up on the 22nd wacko.gif

ScramblerXLE

#5 Post by ScramblerXLE »

Question: I'm no stranger to the MX track and after riding at my old home track last weekend all my MX buddies were like "you need to drop that GNCC crap and get back out here, you were haulin'" So I know I can hold my own out there, but I'm more of a woods racin' type. Not to mention my dad might like to come and he's NOT an MX guy, but knows his way around a quad in the woods. Are there any woods/fields/trails around the MX track or is it strictly an MX track that we'd all be ridin' on? Either way, I'm probably game, I'm just tryin' to figure out who all I should bring with me biggrin.gif

ScramblerXLE

#6 Post by ScramblerXLE »

Come on, someone's got to know? tongue.gif

quadracer500

#7 Post by quadracer500 »

your dad will enjoy himself the mx track is not real wild and there is a place for drags and some woods, it always a good time.

kevin444

#8 Post by kevin444 »

DAMM, your only 2200 miles away from me.......

joep1219

#9 Post by joep1219 »

i'd be all over this if it wasn't on my anniversary! well what-cha gonna do?

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

Well gang we are about 4 weeks away and it seems like I still have a lot to do! I will be bringing a bunch of bikes up north to their new owners. I also have two more going up for sale. I have a 2003 Glamis that looks like new with a brand new ported motor and a 2003 Cannibal LE Stars & Stripes that is brand new out of the crate. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. I have room to bring one or both up to the ride, but unfortunately no room on the way back! So serious inquiries only! I can't wait to meet up with everyone! wink.gif