CANNONDALE SPRING GROUP RIDE

sillysspeed

#11 Post by sillysspeed »

I'm gonna try and make this one! My suspension is not gonna be up for serious mx but it still should be alot of fun

sillysspeed

#12 Post by sillysspeed »

anyone coming have a nice long travel setup for sale at a nice price? Houser or Moto arms?

kdeal

#13 Post by kdeal »

Noah,

I hope to see you there. Call me and I'll let you know what my agenda is.

Ken

speed2424

#14 Post by speed2424 »

Well only a week away and things are coming together. The drag strip & MX track got mowed yesterday. Woods trail will get marked early in the week. The woods trail is about a mile long and is tight in some places. There is a sign before every jump on the MX track letting you know how big it is now. Jumps range from 21 to 43 feet . Some are doubles & some are tabletops. I am planning on having pizza and pop for everyone Saturday evening. The address of the ride is: 2630 Farber St. Magnolia, Ohio 44643 for those that are coming for the first time. The weather man is predicting 75 & partly cloudy skies which should be great riding weather. I will be putting up some Cannondale signs near my drive to let you know you are there.

[attachment=10253:Dale_Signs.JPG]

canniballz

#15 Post by canniballz »

I would like to come sat. and hang out and b.s. for the day. And ride too! I'm not a very big motocross guy though. Mostly woods stuff. Im 34 and cant handle racing with halfing to work right after anymore laugh.gif I would need to take 2 weeks off after a race to heal. If i come out sat. would it be ok to bring a friend even though he has a raptor 700? From my house its exactly 105 miles. About 2 1/2 hours away. What time are you guys getting started sat. morning? I can only come out sat. cause i have family plans for sun. and mon. BUT, The fall ride will be the whole weekend. I Hope this event is open invite(I mean for cannondale guys)! If not, Im going to feel real stupid wacko.gif Let me know. I just bought some triple rate blaze shocks off boomer(dave). They are suppose to arrive tomorrow. I only have the regular speed ohlins now and have never had a shock like this. Im hoping they make a **** of a differance. Looking forward to meeting all of you and learning more about the dales. Thanks.

gml1998

#16 Post by gml1998 »

Wish I could make it too , but I just got back from a 5 day,270 mile ATV ride through Southern Utah.(not on a Cannondale though)It was an awesome trip.We then went to Las Vegas for 5 days.Now I have to try to get caught up with work so I can go to St. Joes Park next weekend .
I would like to make Speed2424's ride some day.

speed2424

#17 Post by speed2424 »

Come one .... Come all.
All of my rides are open to all.

I am planning to do some last minute stuff to the track Sat morning about 9:00 am.

ScramblerXLE

#18 Post by ScramblerXLE »

Doesn't look like I'm making it now... My Dale's still down at Tim's place waiting on the new rod, (didn't come back from heat-treatment on time) and my KTM, YFZ, and Scrambler are all up in MI. Oh, and I live in Columbus. lol! Have fun everyone!

Brad77

#19 Post by Brad77 »

I hate I am gonna miss this one. I have been wanting to really ride on Kevin's mx track. Make sure to post up lots of pics.

speed2424

#20 Post by speed2424 »

QUOTE (ScramblerXLE @ May 28 2010, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I live in Columbus. lol! Have fun everyone!

Drive up & we will find you something to ride.