CANNONDALE & Friends FALL GROUP RIDE

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Well gang it's getting to be that time again. I spoke with Brenda today from Majestic Trails and she is eager to host our Group Ride on the weekend of September 10-12 (the weekend after Labor Day). This is getting to be an annual event and I believe we are up to #6. This is one of the most awesome places to ride on the East Coast. It is privately owned, well maintained, one way trails with arrows and in one of the best areas. The normal area in the campground will be reserved for us and our friends (yes, you can bring your buddy that owns that Jap quad!). If you are within a reasonable driving distance and can only go one day make it Saturday. There will be discounted rates for the weekend if you mention that you are with the Cannondaleriders gang. We usually ride to our hearts content and there will be some motorcross time trials and my favorite the drag races!

I was also reminded that they have a cabin rental this year!

So go out and show your support for the Cannondale riders and meet up with some of the best guys in the US!

See ya there.....

2000ex

#2 Post by 2000ex »

Cannot wait! I will be there for the entire weekend this year. I may be there 4-5 days. Looking forward to riding with everyone.

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

This is less than 7 weeks away!!!!

kdeal

#4 Post by kdeal »

Alright, I know some of you will need a little extra motivation to attend. I have it on pretty good information that there is a 90% chance a MAJOR motorcyle / quad vendor will be there for the group ride with some goodies!! No formal announcement yet, but it is close to a final answer.

If that didn't do it, I think we can convince Trailgirl and the gang to cook a special feast for us Saturday for dinner. They never disappoint us and unless they got hammered by the Obama plan ohmy.gif I'll bet they do the same this year!

How about a roll call who all is coming!!!

tongue.gif

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

I will be there.

2000ex

#6 Post by 2000ex »

I will be there as well, looking forward to getting away from the desk selling loans and getting on the quad and creating havoc!

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Whitezee and I will probably be there again this year.

quadracer500

#8 Post by quadracer500 »

i will be there with the whole crew

Brad Oakley

#9 Post by Brad Oakley »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Jul 26 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The normal area in the campground will be reserved for us and our friends (yes, you can bring your buddy that owns that Jap quad!).
See ya there.....

What if I bring another American quad?

It's official. Trav and I will be there for the full weekend. We will have the Highland quad and a few other goodies with us to check out (ride)! I would have announced it earlier, but with the "shake-up" in our chain of command I had to make sure everything was okay before making this announcement.

If there is anything parts-wise you want me to bring up, just let me know over the next few weeks and I'll make sure and get it in the trailer.

SEE Y'ALL* THERE!

*"Y'all" is one of those words I've had to learn since arriving in Tulsa.

jesshamner

#10 Post by jesshamner »

This ride is going to be good.