Mx207 2011 get together

cannondalemaine

#1 Post by cannondalemaine »

There will be an event at mx207 on April 30th, showing off 2011 machines. There will be a pig roast, heads up drags, barrel race and another event. My quad should be ready for this event hopefully, can't wait to see how it does against the other quads around this year. Will get pictures and let you know how it went.

Jeff

2000ex

#2 Post by 2000ex »

****. I woul love to make it but I won't be around that day. I am planning a few Thursday day trips to 207 to get in some practice which I need desperately. Mx207 in Lyman Maine is one of my favorite tracks to ride.

2000ex

#3 Post by 2000ex »

Make sure you lay the smack down.

Hopefully you help remind Mr Abbot of the angry Cannondale fury he used to talk about when we were banging bars a few years back. Everyone by the middle of the season feared it and would tell me they could feel the Dale coming up behind them. Mind games are a great equalizer when you know the guy on your rear has that nasty angry made in the USA ******* child that nobody respected until they competed with a TIMBO ported and stroked 467 ripper. Let's just say he angry child sure earned it's respect after a while.

cannondalemaine

#4 Post by cannondalemaine »

Had a great time, had the fastest quad at the drags (wish more 2 strokes showed up) but it was fun. Little 200 ft blast. After that was done, was bored so bought boots and hit up the Mx track for my first time. Was actually pleasantly surprised how well I did for my first time. Was clearing all jumps except for the big table top and about 5 ft from the downslope on spectator tabletop think it's a 60-65 footer. Definitely felt it after a 3 laps. I feel as my timing was good for the doubles but I think I will do better with my long travel on front and different rear shock. Ruined my brand new rims haha should of know better running them cuz they are thin walled but I had fun.