Practice Order
"B"
"C"
"A"
Mini Quads
Women, +25, +40, Utility
Junior
Bikes

StatelineMX will be running their regular Saturday night race as well with registration starting at 3pm. Visit their site for more details.

5-22-2011
Byron Motorsports Park Byron, IL
www.motobyron.com

Gates Open Saturday night till 11pm
Free Camping
Gate Fee - $10
Registration Opens 7am
Open Practice 8am (mini quads 8:45am)
Organized Practice 9:00am
(3 laps per group)
Rider's Meeting 10:15am
Racing 10:30am
Practice Order
Women, +25, +40, Utility
"A"
"B"
"C"
Junior
Bikes
Mini Quads

Byron will be running an open practice for quads only on Saturday 5-21-2011. Gates will open at 10am with practice from 11am to 3pm. Practice fee of $30.

ronnoc47

#2 Post by ronnoc47 »

Do you have to have a membership to ride the practice at Byron on Saturday? I wouldn't put it past Aaron to make you join before you can practice. His web site says that you must be a member to practice this year.

speedracer

#3 Post by speedracer »

I would love to see the utility class on a mx track,mad men!

riverat1540

#4 Post by riverat1540 »

QUOTE (ronnoc47 @ May 12 2011, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you have to have a membership to ride the practice at Byron on Saturday? I wouldn't put it past Aaron to make you join before you can practice. His web site says that you must be a member to practice this year.

Im curious as well that is like an hour and a half from me at Byron

MX Quad Dad

#5 Post by MX Quad Dad »

QUOTE (speedracer @ May 12 2011, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would love to see the utility class on a mx track,mad men!

My son ran a few races were i thinks you would have had a chance to beat even the best MXer's, but that was mud and slower speeds. I used to get pretty good air with my scrambler but, they probubly wouldn't allow that in a utility class without racks. I have rolled the scrambler a few times and figure there might have been some broken bones if there would have been racks on it. plus the last time i rolled it, I got pinned under it and it took about all I had to get it to roll off me, if it would have been the sportsman I most likely would have had to wait for help.

peterock

#6 Post by peterock »

I would imagine you need his memebeship for the saturday practice. You don't need his membership for the raace on Sunday. You do however need our Club membership for the Sunday race. $30 for the year or $5 for a 1 time event.

peterock

#7 Post by peterock »

as for utility racks, doesn't matter. machine just needs to be locked in 4 wheel drive.

peterock

#8 Post by peterock »

We had 80 entries on Sunday at Byron. Not too bad. Ronnoc was out there but didn't catch how he placed. Was some really good racing going on though.

ronnoc47

#9 Post by ronnoc47 »

The track was awesome. Great weather. I'm pretty sure we could get atleast another 20 or more local guys, who missed out on a great track, to come out if you do it again next year.
I ran the 40+ class. We had 7 entries in our class which was a couple more than I expected. I finished 3rd.
Thanks Pete for putting on such a great event! Can't wait till next year!