Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

kfxbryan

#31 Post by kfxbryan »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Aug 14 2011, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neil better suck it up and get his but up there so we can play a game of "try and keep up with the old guy."

Yeah, he is in, just trying to bust his balls alittle. I have a card up my sleeve for him this year.

jesshamner

#32 Post by jesshamner »

LOL...Every year you have had a "card" up your sleeve. One year it was power mods, another was shocks...let me guess. You have installed a turbo and a shot of nitrous?

kfxbryan

#33 Post by kfxbryan »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Aug 14 2011, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL...Every year you have had a "card" up your sleeve. One year it was power mods, another was shocks...let me guess. You have installed a turbo and a shot of nitrous?

enough said.>>>>>>

Scooter

#34 Post by Scooter »

I will do my very best to be there saturday with hopefully two people that worked on the C'Dale project with me.

Scooter

kdeal

#35 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (kfxbryan @ Aug 14 2011, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, he is in, just trying to bust his balls alittle. I have a card up my sleeve for him this year.

NOS?

kdeal

#36 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Scooter @ Aug 15 2011, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will do my very best to be there saturday with hopefully two people that worked on the C'Dale project with me.

Scooter

COOL!

NRath

#37 Post by NRath »

Yep, I'll be there.

KFXBryan's secret: he's using his wife's thumb this year!

Nothing out of the WI crew?? John, you know this is a great place to bring Karen! And 27??? Dreamride and your buddy?

Dachsund, JTracker, and family?!! Vicky! And the dud that had all the parts last year in the camper.

There are probably a dozen more I've met and would like to see again, but screennames elude me. Anyhow, you've all been called out!

Oh, and Jess, you know you've got to camp at the bottom of the hill, right?

Old guy, sheesh!!! That shiz ain't funny!

NRath

#38 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (Scooter @ Aug 15 2011, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scooter

That's awesome!

If you guys aren't a group of MX or XC stars, I may try to tag along for a bike ride! Uhh, on second thought, forget that! We'll just stick with "It'll be good to see you again!" LOL!

jesshamner

#39 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (NRath @ Aug 15 2011, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I'll be there.

KFXBryan's secret: he's using his wife's thumb this year!

Nothing out of the WI crew?? John, you know this is a great place to bring Karen! And 27??? Dreamride and your buddy?

Dachsund, JTracker, and family?!! Vicky! And the dud that had all the parts last year in the camper.

There are probably a dozen more I've met and would like to see again, but screennames elude me. Anyhow, you've all been called out!

Oh, and Jess, you know you've got to camp at the bottom of the hill, right?

Old guy, sheesh!!! That shiz ain't funny!

Am I at the bottom of the hill because I'm younger than you our because I'll be on a honda this year?

speedfreek

#40 Post by speedfreek »

I'll certainly be there this year. Hope there's a good turnout like I heard about last year. Was sorry to hear 2000ex can't make it. I know he has cool bikes and wanted to see some of them. How about the rest of you guys, let's hear from you. By the way K-deal; thanks for the tip on the hotel. I think that's the way I will go.