Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

mydreamride

#41 Post by mydreamride »

looks like my dad and I will be there not riding dales but I'll be on a kfx450r and father on yfz450

kdeal

#42 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (mydreamride @ Aug 16 2011, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
looks like my dad and I will be there not riding dales but I'll be on a kfx450r and father on yfz450

We won't hold that against you! I'm glad you both are coming. tongue.gif

mydreamride

#43 Post by mydreamride »

Kdeal don't worry my kawi has some dale parts in it, does that count. laugh.gif

Brad Oakley

#44 Post by Brad Oakley »

I'll be there for sure this time! Got the hotel reservation already made.

Anybody need anything brought up, let me know. (Have room for one more motorcycle chassis.)

Won't arrive until Sat. afternoon. Friday night is the second biggest game of the year for Jenks High (where my boy attends/plays football). Gonna watch it and then head out from there (drive all night). My boy has been working VERY hard this last year and is now in a starting rotation with his two teammates on the defensive line. They are ranked the #1 and #2 defensive tackles in the state, so that says a lot for my boy! Of course he just passed 6' 5" and 260 pounds (still growing!) which doesn't hurt at all (unless you are an opposing player - lol).

If anyone attending the ride wants a special deal on anything (cranks excepted) and wants to bring cash to the ride, let me know. I'm prepared to privately make huge discounts on about everything in my inventory. So this thread doesn't get hijacked, PM, e-mail or call me and we can work out a great deal!

Guy310

#45 Post by Guy310 »

I might be going along with mydreamride but havent been on a dale in a long time. Would be on a yfz.

kdeal

#46 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (Guy310 @ Aug 20 2011, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I might be going along with mydreamride but havent been on a dale in a long time. Would be on a yfz.

Come on down Guy! It would be fun to meet up again.

Dude54758

#47 Post by Dude54758 »

Looks like i will be coming along as well. Was gonna see old Friends in Delaware anyway. Been craving a cheese steak from genos too.

wistech

#48 Post by wistech »

I have not been to the fall rides for the last couple of years since the school bus company I work for instituted a wonderful vacation blackout for august and sept. Thats why I have been doing our trips in june and july when schools out.

Dachshund

#49 Post by Dachshund »

QUOTE (NRath @ Aug 15 2011, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep, I'll be there.

KFXBryan's secret: he's using his wife's thumb this year!

Nothing out of the WI crew?? John, you know this is a great place to bring Karen! And 27??? Dreamride and your buddy?

Dachsund, JTracker, and family?!! Vicky! And the dud that had all the parts last year in the camper.

There are probably a dozen more I've met and would like to see again, but screennames elude me. Anyhow, you've all been called out!

Oh, and Jess, you know you've got to camp at the bottom of the hill, right?

Old guy, sheesh!!! That shiz ain't funny!

We will be there as usual. Should be one more this time. So that makes 5 rednecks in a white van headed to PA.

dunnbandit1

#50 Post by dunnbandit1 »

I'll be riding a Yamaha Wolverine because I crushed my hand and can't squeeze the clucth on the Dale, but Brad is bringing me an ATK motorcycle!