Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

pcleiter

#61 Post by pcleiter »

I'm hoping to be there, too. Will have my son on his CanAm DS90X. Will be my first time to Majestic. Anyone else coming from the Phila area?

kdeal

#62 Post by kdeal »

I am so ready for the ride..... or should I say not ready. huh.gif I have been working on motors, bikes, quads for the last two months straight. Everyone's but mine of course. So it goes without saying that something is going to go wrong! Well first I had no fuel flow. Then I freed up the frozen fuel pump and then the battery was low. I charged the battery (overnight) then I had issues getting it mapped properly. Finally it runs again. A little rich but it's good enough to put 60 minutes on it before the dyno. Now I am working on the spare bike that is up for sale. It is having similar problems and I think I have it tracked down to a stuck injector. Waiting on them to come in to make last minute repairs and get everything loaded up for the long haul to the promise land (Majestic Trails).

I will be bringing up quite a few motors and goodies for sale. If anyone needs anything, speak now or forever hold your peace. I have some new plastic I could bring, a moto axle, new Moto/Blaze seat, drain plugs, billet trans filler plugs. Let me know as the truck is going to be full!

Ken

jesshamner

#63 Post by jesshamner »

I have a few little parts to bring as well. I have a pair of injectors, a fuel pump, voltage regulator, and a few other small items. I can also bring an 02 blaze frame, 1 set of new red plastic, 1 set of freshly painted gloss black FX400 plastic, and 1 set of used red plastic upon request. I also have some black painted headlight covers.

Brad Oakley

#64 Post by Brad Oakley »

WOW!!! Is there anything I should bring - that we don't have a dozen of already being brought up by someone else???

kdeal

#65 Post by kdeal »

I should mention that the motors are all spoken for already. I am just the delivery boy for this trip.

Common guys give Brad some ideas for some items or trinkets to bring to sell!

tongue.gif

kdeal

#66 Post by kdeal »

All right guys, I spoke with Brenda at Majestic Trails just a few minutes ago. She wants to know if there is enough interest in timed Moto-X. This allows us to go for bragging rights without having to bang any bars. If there is not enough interest, she is not going to do it this year. ALSO, she will be having the BBQ chicken up near the camping grounds in their brand new pavillion. It is directly across from the campground where we camp and or park. The food is excellent and very cheap. They do the BBQ on Saturday from late lunch on.

See you guys there next weekend!

Dachshund

#67 Post by Dachshund »

I'm in for the Moto, Ken. I'm gonna vouch for Justin too.

mydreamride

#68 Post by mydreamride »

i'll do the timed moto-x too

Thetroutman4

#69 Post by Thetroutman4 »

Looked at some videos of group rides in the past... looks like a blast! I am looking to buy nerf bars for my Cannibal and was wondering if anyone has some that they could bring to the ride. Brad O. is going this year and I may be able to talk him into being a delivery person for me as I live in Tulsa, near him. With luck, he and I will have mine back together Monday and head to Little Sahara on Friday... same weekend as your ride. Maybe I can get nerfs for the next trip! Kind of a slim shot as these don't seem to be a common item.

Anyone???? unsure.gif

Thanks!
Kelly

Dude54758

#70 Post by Dude54758 »

How was it guys pics vids?