Annual Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

Well he does like to rough it.

NRath

#12 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Jun 28 2011, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You must have had Campbell's soup for lunch today

Nahh, just turkey and cheddar cheese at my desk! The DRZ is outside the window, though! All cleaned up! Got a bath last night. Had to clean the mud off so I could find the leak in the IMS tank! We'll see how they handle that. But since you asked about lunch, I've run into a problem. The riding is way more fun than the eating, so I just ride through lunch now! Always take my lunch with me, but usually don't make time to stop! Just need a few more minutes to check out that new trail! Eat when I get back to work (shhhh!). But I did snap one for you last Friday-->

jesshamner

#13 Post by jesshamner »

I'm so jealous.

2000ex

#14 Post by 2000ex »

Come to find out I am not going to be able to make the ride this year mad.gif

Wife booked a weekend away that weekend for her friends wedding we are going to.

I think I am going to try and head up there earlier that week or Labor Day weekend and visit Timbo and do some frog stomping in the woods.

For those of you who have not gone, it is a great time and even better people

kdeal

#15 Post by kdeal »

I spoke with Trailgirl today and everything is a go for the ride. Can we start next weekend and just ride until then? tongue.gif

speedfreek

#16 Post by speedfreek »

Count me in this year! Last year I had a broken motor but thanks to Wistech, I'm ready to go laugh.gif I'm really looking forward to meeting you guys. Driving alone, so anybody that wants a ride between Mi. and Pa. give me a shout.

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

There will be a few from Michigan. I was going to hit Timbo's earlier in the week for some test and tune if anyone is interested. He is near Erie and just got a new to him dyno! So if he doesn't answer the phone, you will know where he is.... out in the shop playing dyno king!

2000ex

#18 Post by 2000ex »

Get my new Glamis tuned with a nice curve will ya!

kdeal

#19 Post by kdeal »

Tim has a new dyno, so since the quad will be there before I will, have Tim put a custom map in it for you when you pick it up. He claims to have a map that is spot on.

I am really getting exicted about this Group Ride. I wish that you could be there Wes. You are definitely a welcome addition when you come. Most of us are envious of your rig (truck and trailer) and you have a lot of cool Cannondale stuff. I am doing everything I can to get there with some goodies of my own!.

Stephen should be here in a few days, I took your Glamis out of mothballs and I am shining and tuning her up for you.

Hope to see you Labor Day weekend.

2000ex

#20 Post by 2000ex »

mad.gif Keep rubbing it in that I cannot be there! I will miss all you guys. Ride safe and have fun