TT at Fairfield IA

haulinit

#1 Post by haulinit »

It is time for the annual Jefferson county fair race in Fairfield Iowa. They run Oval and TT on a 1/4 mile track with the TT using half the oval track and winding thru the infield. This is a crazy fast track on a quad when doing the oval, this year I'm only doing the TT.

Here is my set up for the race.

Thanks for looking and after the races I will have results and helmet cam footage.

P.S. There is usually another dale that shows up to this.

speedracer

#2 Post by speedracer »

Dale looks great,good luck!

haulinit

#3 Post by haulinit »

Thanks, I do like the way they look lowered. That's not my good plastics either, I almost put the quad tech hood on but I'm afraid it would get tore up. It can get a bit rowdy there.

haulinit

#4 Post by haulinit »

Well, here are the results. I raced two classes the "Quad open B TT" and the "quad open B four stroke TT".

Open B four stroke class
Heat: 1st
Feature: 1st

Open B TT
Heat: 3rd
Feature: scratched

This is a blast of a track very fast oval and they added a off chamber turn this year (I hate off chamber turns). I scratched my feature race in the Open B TT class as I was having a hard time holding on the handle bars with my left hand ( I mutilated it a couple of years ago) and it is just not worth stuffing it in the wall or hurting myself or anybody else. Videos are to follow later when I get time to edit them down to a good size. So a picture will have to hold you over.
[attachment=12164:288407_4...722961_o.jpg]

speedfreek

#5 Post by speedfreek »

Great going! You finished well and you had fun, sounds like a good day. Looking forward to the pictures.

Canniboomer

#6 Post by Canniboomer »

Woo Hoo!...congrats!!!!!

haulinit

#7 Post by haulinit »

Heat race link

Sorry the video quality sucks. Youtube did something to the quality when it transfered it.
feature race

dalewannbe

#8 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (haulinit @ Jul 3 2012, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Heat race link

Sorry the video quality sucks. Youtube did something to the quality when it transfered it.
feature race

Cool video. Thanks for sharing.