Annual Group Ride @ Majestic Trials

cannondale27

#21 Post by cannondale27 »

Thanks Jess.It will happen one of these years.Hope you guys find time for a few pics.

jesshamner

#22 Post by jesshamner »

Neil usually takes some pics. We usually get some video from the helmet cams. Hopefully we'll have 2 rolling this year.

NRath

#23 Post by NRath »

I'm going to try and do a little better with pics this year. Kind of tough though... Ride and have a ball, or stop and take pics of someone else having a ball?!!! No brainer!! But, I'll give it a shot!

NRath

#24 Post by NRath »

I spotted that the schedule dates on the Majestic site are wrong, again. I think this happened last year or the year before. It shows we'll be there this weekend when we actually have another week to go.

kdeal

#25 Post by kdeal »

Yep, I asked them to change it but they haven't yet. It was my fault mostly as I moved it up a week from our normal time, which is the week after Labor Day.

mellow.gif

Happyboy

#26 Post by Happyboy »

My project's production date got pushed so its not looking good here fellas. I already have the wife and kids heading out of town as well! ARG....

NRath

#27 Post by NRath »

If they're already heading out of town, that door is wide open!! We'll be leaving Thursday morning to get camp setup and hopefully manage a Thursday evening ride.

Happyboy

#28 Post by Happyboy »

yeah, its just that work always seems to complicate things. Its not that I can't leave because of family this go around, its work. Last year it was because the ride was on my daughter's birthday.

cannondale27

#29 Post by cannondale27 »

We need to find better jobs Happyboy!

Happyboy

#30 Post by Happyboy »

I want a job that pays awesome and requires me to go play on my quads and not manage crazy database releases.

But these days, I am just really happy to have a job that provides comfort for my family.