Annual Group Ride @ Majestic Trials

kdeal

#31 Post by kdeal »

Well guys, I am off to my regular pilgramage to the Group Ride. I will see you all this weekend.

tongue.gif

NRath

#32 Post by NRath »

Be safe, KDeal!

What days are people planning to be there? Ken said he should be in on Thursday afternoon, as will KFXBryan and I. Dachsund (bringing JTracker?), Catmo, Dunn, Jess- what about you guys.

Hey Dunn, you riding a 'dale bike this year?

Dachshund

#33 Post by Dachshund »

Yep, Justin(Jtracker), Jeff, Chandler and myself. Late Thursday night. Hopefully one other that will be new to the ride. I say hopefully as he has been planning on coming but his Grandma's funeral is Thursday. Also there might be a friend from Central PA meeting up with us.

jesshamner

#34 Post by jesshamner »

We'll be rolling in early Friday morning. I'm bringing Whitezee and Zeb with me this year.

Catmochanic

#35 Post by Catmochanic »

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it. I was really looking forward to meeting some new people, and expanding my knowledge about my Cannondale. Hopefully next year will work out for me?

kdeal

#36 Post by kdeal »

Ah, the sweet weather of the upper midwest. Made it from Miami to Canton, Ohio by 11:00pm. Nice sleep in morning, breakfast at a great little hole in the wall, then off to see some friends. I LOVE this time a year. I get to meet a lot of great people each year. Should be at Tim's by Thursday. Then the ride later that day.

rolleyes.gif

dunnbandit1

#37 Post by dunnbandit1 »

QUOTE (NRath @ Sep 10 2012, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Be safe, KDeal!

What days are people planning to be there? Ken said he should be in on Thursday afternoon, as will KFXBryan and I. Dachsund (bringing JTracker?), Catmo, Dunn, Jess- what about you guys.

Hey Dunn, you riding a 'dale bike this year?

ya going to have the atk dirtbike and the cannibal this year
we will be there friday morning

cdaledave89

#38 Post by cdaledave89 »

I'm thinking about coming up for the day on Friday. Sounds like there will be a good group there already by Friday morning.
Don't know though. Wife & I took vacation this week but we're not going anywhere, so I'm getting flak about going on my own "one day vacation" while she sits home alone. Hope I can make it.

Dachshund

#39 Post by Dachshund »

Confirmed. Five of us. Jeff, Justin, Chandler, myself and a new one....Adam.

Trailgirl

#40 Post by Trailgirl »

Brenda here at Majestic. Looks like weather is going to cooperate this year. smile.gif They say highs in Low 70's and low's in 40's. Only rain predicted is Friday nite. smile.gif

Schedule we have is: Timed trials (on brand new track)- Saturday @ 12:00 Noon. Must meet at C2 to do the trials. I think you guys will really like what Jim has made for you guy!

Group Pics - Saturday @ 4:00 pm at the Pond in the campground

Drag Races - Saturday @ 6:00 pm in campground

And of cource, Chicken BBQ - Trailhead Noon-3:00, Campground 3:00-6:00 pm.

Look forward to seeing you all this Weekend!

Tom & Brenda cool.gif