2013 St Anthony Dune trip

wistech

#1 Post by wistech »

Well after the last couple of trips with the women and children we decided to do a guys only trip . Just a straight out and back drive with no sight seeing. I am thinking june or july but whatever works best for all of us. It gets hot into july so june is the perfect time . Some of the PA boys are seeing if they can scrape together the funds so if your interested maybe they can pick you up on the way. So far us cheezeheads have 3 and we are going to be taking the avalanche for maximun luxury. We have room for one more to split the fuel. Taking a spare machine is not really needed anymore as they rent quads and razrs at the dunes now so even if your quadless you can come . Plans are to drive straight there (22 hours from my house),dune around 3 days or until we are wiped out and drive straight back. We split hotels ,food and fuel evenly.
Rexberg is close to the dunes and where we book the hotel.
Call me at 715 551 1498 if you want to experience this ultimate dune experience.

Here is the link to the last guys only cheezehead ride.

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...zeheAD&st=0

wistech

#2 Post by wistech »

As far as your machine gear as low as possible and I recommend a filter with an outerwears for the sand. Paddles are required to climb the big dunes and i do have some extra sets . Stock knobbies are fine for fronts. Make sure your radiators are clear with no guards or restrictions.