2017 Annual Cannondale Group Ride

kdeal

#1 Post by kdeal »

Putting this out there early this year. Our Annual Ride @ Majestic Trails near Bradford, PA is scheduled for the weekend after Labor Day. That falls on September 8th, 9th and the 10th this year. There should be a few new members this year, along with a few new builds that are still in the project stages. More to come...

bigfoot17

#2 Post by bigfoot17 »

I'm in.

dalewannbe

#3 Post by dalewannbe »

Planning on it again.

bigfoot17

#4 Post by bigfoot17 »

Packing my snack bag. Oh yeah, might pack some clothes too.
[attachment=13982:bigfoot.JPG]

dunnbandit1

#5 Post by dunnbandit1 »

I'll be there.

bigfoot17

#6 Post by bigfoot17 »

Looks like KDeal had to turn around and head back home. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the storm turns back to sea.
Best Wishes , Ken.
And any others that have suffered through these recent storms.

Catmochanic

#7 Post by Catmochanic »

Best wishes to all of our friends and family that will be affected by these storms...

kdeal

#8 Post by kdeal »

Well after 2 long days driving, hoarding gas in gas cans to get back home, I made it. I was able to get up yesterday and work outside all day yesterday boarding up all of the windows. Over night last night, the storm moved slightly more west and looks like the worst of it will go up the west coast of Florida. We are starting to get the bad weather today and will progressively get nastier as the day goes on. Tonight and tomorrow morning we will probably see hurricane force winds (but not the 150mph winds). I am feeling confident that I will not lose much including my workshop where all of the Cannondale magic happens. Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. I will return!

bigfoot17

#9 Post by bigfoot17 »

Well, another ride is done. I had a great time and I think the rest of the group would agree. Some people were missing. Most notable Kdeal.
I was amazed at the number of Cannondale motorcycles that were there. Usually it's me and Dunbandit. This year we counted 7 Dale/ATK's.
I want to personally thank you guys for putting up with me and riding to my level. I am not as fast as I would like to be and it's great to have a group of guys and gal(Judy) humor me and ride with me.
Thanks again. I had a great time.

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

Thanks Mark. I'm sorry I had to miss my first ever Group Ride, but duty called as Hurricane Irma came calling. What a mess she was. I'll be back stronger than ever.