Indy Show?

kdeal

#31 Post by kdeal »

Well, I made it to Indy. I'll be in the Wiseco booth with Brad. You can't miss me, I'll be the one trying to get the Black Widow motor off of the stand & into my back pocket.....

:eek:

cannibaljim

#32 Post by cannibaljim »

Kdeal how the weather?smile.gif

speed2424

#33 Post by speed2424 »

Ken called me as soon as the plane landed and asked me what all the white stuff on the ground was... FROST ???? :confused:

kdeal

#34 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by speed2424
Ken called me as soon as the plane landed and asked me what all the white stuff on the ground was... FROST ????   :confused:

I am having a ball. I have some killer info as well. Guess what I ran across while leaving? A black plastic nightmare that looked familiar below the horrible plastic. It was a Cannondale with nasty prototype plastic similar to the Dinli quad last year, but per Brad Oakley, it was not the same plastic. I could literally see bondo cracks in the plastic, and they had an odd looking Cannibal type keyswitch cover that the finnish looked like they painted it with a brush. One more surprise....

It was in a booth of an ATV manufacturer, and it was not in the Dinli or ATK booth. It was in a Chinese ATV maker's booth named "China Feishen Group". Remember Dinli is a Tawaineese manufacturer, and there was no sign of a Cannon replica in their booth. One more surprise, they had a sign on it, that said: NO PHOTOS". I will have spy pics for you when I get back home....hehehe.

theJeStEr1340

#35 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Good man!

cannondale27

#36 Post by cannondale27 »

Here is a link to my Indy report.Ended up here:

http://www.cannondaleriders.com/vbb/showth...15&pagenumber=1

krash

#37 Post by krash »

Good job Kdeal........Or should I say.........James Bond ?!smile.gif

kdeal

#38 Post by kdeal »

Jamiesel got better pics than I did, and boy did he pi$$ off the Chinese lady in the booth. Check out the other thread. I did get
a couple of good pics though.