6 Hours of America events

RetroZ

#21 Post by RetroZ »

I'll probably be at the MO one. That's up around my old stomping ground and I'm really familiar with the area. Nice woods with some creeks and the moto-x track is about 2.5 miles with lots of saw dust on it (too much in my opinion). It's a natural terrain with nice jumps and hills. The saw dust really robs your power. You would want to run a XC set up for the tight woods! I haven't decided if I'm going to jump on a team or not. Not many guys running dales around here! May have to ride a foreign jobber. Any 'A' level or +30 riders want to put a team together? Wannbe has a new stroker we could probably break in for him.

cannondale440

#22 Post by cannondale440 »

I'll go to meet the few of you that show up. I'll race if I have my dale back together in time but that probably wont happen. Anyway I'll be there.

BTW: What track in MO is it.

dalewannbe

#23 Post by dalewannbe »

Retzo,
I am not an A class rider, I was planning on going more to watch but maybe able to be talked into racing. I need some more details on the race. What does it cost to race it?

Do you and 440 know each other?

Derno24

#24 Post by Derno24 »

It was $120 per team last year plus $5 per person for your fast trak membership!

cannondale440

#25 Post by cannondale440 »

We dont know each other well but have met. I first met RetroZ at Finger Lakes in MO. From there i got his # cause i needed some tie rod ends. Soon i called him up and went to his house to get them, surprisingly he only lived like 2miles from where i lived at the time.:head:

RetroZ

#26 Post by RetroZ »

Prices are still the same. So it's not much more than a regular race. Mike always puts on a good show. The track is in Kahoka MO (http://www.kahokamx.com/). He needs to update his site.

Brad77

#27 Post by Brad77 »

I am thinking about going to the one in Macon, Ga on the 19th. Not to ride because I currently don't have anything to ride. Although I would kinda like to see how a six hour event works.
Plus the track (Paradise Park) is only about 35 minutes from my house.

RyeGuy

6 Hour Race

#28 Post by RyeGuy »

The race in Wisconsin... Where is it, and where can I find more info on the other races?

Thanks

Ryan