2005 Deep South Quad Racing Association Series

MXMIKE

2005 Deep South Quad Racing Association Series

#1 Post by MXMIKE »

These will be quad only events.
We are offering a verioty of class from 50s on up, Beginers to expert.
Sponsors will give gift certificats for hole shot awards and donating prizes for the series end banquet.

For more info on rules, classes, and contact info visit our site at www.dsqra.com

Track info and more descushion about this is on our forum www.dsqra.com/forum

Here is the scedual for the 2005 series, Come join us in some great quad racing

Round 1 April 10, Sunday Gravity Alley MX Park
Breaux Bridge, LA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2 May 7, Saturday Rock Hill MX
Purvis, MS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 3 June 4, Saturday Rivers Edge MX
Geismer, LA

Rain Date June 25-26

Round 4 July 24, Sunday Denham Creek, MS

Round 5 August 27, Saturday Down South MX
New Iberia, LA

Round 6 Sept 10/11 TBD

Round 7 October 1/2 TBD

Rain Date October 15-16 [/url]

MXMIKE

#2 Post by MXMIKE »

Round 1 just 10 days away!!!!!!!

KRMit

#3 Post by KRMit »

I've been thinking hard about entering this... in fact I have the flier sitting in front of me right now. I haven't gotten much seat time on my Dale at all but I think I could do pretty decent on it. I've never been to any of those tracks though and have never entered an outdoor race. I do practice at the Crystal Springs, MS track though. How does practice work? Would I need to go to the track and practice during the week or can you only practice the day of the race?