Cannondaleriders Spring Group Ride

CptHook

#21 Post by CptHook »

So how far is everyone going to be driving to get there? According to mapquest if I go my trip will be 686 miles. Im sure people out there will be beating that distance

jesshamner

#22 Post by jesshamner »

Looks like it will be 631 miles to Powhatan. Its a long boring 11 hour drive.

CptHook

#23 Post by CptHook »

yeah, thats about the time that map quest predicted for me, I dont know if I will be going unless I can get someone else to drive down there with me

cannondale440

#24 Post by cannondale440 »

17hr drive for me. Im gonna try to make it.

pdavis

#25 Post by pdavis »

i dont know if i can make it this time.... plus i have nothing to ride at the moment sad.gif

kdeal

#26 Post by kdeal »

Last time it was about 1050 miles one way. Looks like I will be having competition from the guy in MO on the longest drive....

4punksdad

#27 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by pdavis
i dont know if i can make it this time.... plus i have nothing to ride at the moment sad.gif

ride the kids kx 65 & quit bitchin :usa

kdeal

#28 Post by kdeal »

Quick note to all those that can't make it....

If I can drive 1000 miles one way once a year to see some of the greatest guys out there, you can too. If your low on funds, find some one to carpool with, there is plenty of camping (free), just bring something to sleep on. If anyone wants to fly in, I would be willing to pick them up and bring them back to the airport (Richmond). There will be plenty of bikes to ride or people to BS with, so if you still can't make it and you don't have a race or school.......Then I only got one more thing to say....

:w:

Hope to see you there, and please drive safe.

CptHook

#29 Post by CptHook »

Sorry guys I wasnt even thinking when I said I could probably go that weekend, its the weekend of my graduation. I really wish I could be there, its my bday that weekend too :cry:

I hope to see you guys next time around :head: Im really looking forward to putting faces to all these names, sometime in the near future, and give Derno some real-time heckling . :drink:

cdrookie

#30 Post by cdrookie »

i already have dibs on riding kdeals speed! smile.gif