$10 gift cert. from "canniboomer"

RoooStEr Pops

#21 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

are they for beating out the crank ?

speed2424

#22 Post by speed2424 »

They will be used to protect the seal as you are installing it. Possibly the crank seals.:confused:

daericks

I would like to revise my answer...

#23 Post by daericks »

They are dual purpose that I have used on many occaisions. Besides being Flux Capacitors, they can be used for many of those chores I have my girlfriend work on--most of you should be familiar with these. 1) Blinker fluid changer; 2) Kniffler pin removal; 3) Muffler belt replacement/tightening; 4) Air exchange module (to switch from winter air to summer air in your tires (and vice-versa); and 5) Salad Shooting.

NRath

#24 Post by NRath »

Daericks!! Hey man! Glad to see you stop in. I was wondering about you a few days ago. I hope life is good!

As for the parts, hmmmm, I can't get very far. The one on the left appears to be about wrist pin sized, but I sure don't know what you'd need that for related to the wrist pin. That's also about the same size as the cam bearings, but it's a no go there, too. If my scale is off a little, they'd have to be related to the flywheel side crank bearing.

Let me look at that pic some more.....

NRath

#25 Post by NRath »

They're for the counter balancer bearings and races.

If that's not it, I'm gonna' have to go home tonight and take my engine apart to figure this out! My memory fails me:mad:

daericks

I'll sell you some...

#26 Post by daericks »

Seriously, I have a like... 300 of them at my house. They do ALL of those things you mentioned and much more. They are $200 each. This includes shipping. They also make your laundry cleaner if you put on in the washer. Let me know how many you want...

Dan

CptHook

Re: I would like to revise my answer...

#27 Post by CptHook »

Originally posted by daericks
They are dual purpose that I have used on many occaisions.  Besides being Flux Capacitors, they can be used for many of those chores I have my girlfriend work on--most of you should be familiar with these.  1)  Blinker fluid changer; 2) Kniffler pin removal; 3) Muffler belt replacement/tightening; 4) Air exchange module (to switch from winter air to summer air in your tires (and vice-versa); and 5) Salad Shooting.

lol, this guy's funny :rotf

But I have to correct you, its actually for shooting cannonballs, not salad, although jesshamner seems to want to disagree with me on this notion, but lets face it, he's sheltered biggrin.gif

rider283

#28 Post by rider283 »

New crank bearing? better then the fabled "Z" bearing?

haydug

#29 Post by haydug »

Well, I guess this is the first time a "sponsor" has won his own trivia game!! :confused: Guess we'll have to change some rules. :drink: :drink:

azcannon

#30 Post by azcannon »

so what do they do ? oh shaft protectors