There Is A Winner!

Sandstorm

#31 Post by Sandstorm »

What was the final number. I didn't guess I forgot.. So I'll say 132

jesshamner

#32 Post by jesshamner »

My guess was 65. Haydug, I thought Wistech was doing the install. Did I misread that?

Anyway, I want to give thanks to the guys that put this whole thing on. This is a great opportunity for me because it would take a long time for me to save enough money to actually buy the crank and installation. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The is a great group of people. I am lucky to know and interact with you all. I will definitely put this to use.biggrin.gif

Psychosis

#33 Post by Psychosis »

Congrats bro! Trust me when I say you'll love it. And yes, this is a great group of people. No matter how stupid you can be sometimes they're always here to help. (Talking about myself there on the stupid part.)

timbomoose

#34 Post by timbomoose »

Congratulations jesshamner! I know you'll put it to good use.Actually another person had the correct answer too,but you were the 1st one and only the 1st one gets the prize.Sorry roosterpops.Sorry about everyone else's misleading pm."NOT". I figured I had to have a little fun with it.There were actually a coulpe of dozen more bad rods in the shop,but I only counted the ones in the container and not the ones on the bench or on the floor next to the container had to stick to the rules.Mayby for consolation prize for roosterpops we'll send him the container of rods.biggrin.gif

badvox

Hold on one second there Jess

#35 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by jesshamner
Anyway, I want to give thanks to the guys that put this whole thing on.  This is a great opportunity for me because it would take a long time for me to save enough money to actually buy the crank and installation.  [/B]

Has anyone seen this photo? I think its very suspicious!! :box:
Jess what do you have to say about this?

speed_demon

#36 Post by speed_demon »

If I could only photoshop stuff like that...

T-Rex

HHUUMMMMMM

#37 Post by T-Rex »

Looks like a Cannondale rod counting party, and I was not invited. Other than that a male and female injoying the moment drinking a Coke or something.:drink:

jesshamner

Re: Hold on one second there Jess

#38 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by badvox
Has anyone seen this photo?  I think its very suspicious!!  :box:
Jess what do you have to say about this?

I will go out on a limb and say that the picture was taken before 65 rods had been replaced. Could be wrong but it was taken in the summer of 2003 at Jaybr's place.

badvox

Re: Re: Hold on one second there Jess

#39 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by jesshamner
I will go out on a limb and say that the picture was taken before 65  rods had been replaced.  Could be wrong but it was taken in the summer of 2003 at Jaybr's place.

Just figured I'd take the opportunity for one last chopwar pic!!

tongue.gif

Merry XMas Jess!!

~mike

Happyboy

#40 Post by Happyboy »

Congrats Jess. So next time you all head to Glamis you will be on your own quad? tongue.gif