Weekly Trivia - 1/28/05

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by Jaybr
That was actually the second prototype, you ruined next weeks question:p

I didn't ruin it. I just beat the question. I won it early! What do I win?biggrin.gif

CannondaleRider

#12 Post by CannondaleRider »

I was right...............until you changed the question:p lol

Exodus

#13 Post by Exodus »

Good question, you had me stumped. Whats the follow up, anybody now where Monica and Johnny 5 end up?

CptHook

#14 Post by CptHook »

I hear ya ****** :comp:

yamadjs08

#15 Post by yamadjs08 »

Hmmm... I actually knew that one, I figured that this would be the question because I was searching through Haydug Cycles site and on the bottom of the Cannondale section it says something about the first prototype being named Monica. O well, it wouldnt have been right if I had won it anyway, I dont even own a Cannondale (wish I did, might be soon though) and Im pretty new here:D Good question though, this will get interesting for the following weeks.:usa

Idahocannibal

#16 Post by Idahocannibal »

I knew it was a girls name and thought it had something to do with Johnny 5 (johnny 5 was the 2nd or 3rd prototype, wasn't it), Stephanie was the girls name in the movie Short circuit. Anybody know how they came up with monica?

MX Quad Dad

#17 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Rumor has it, the first prototype had speakers hook up to the ECU so it could tell you what was going on with the quad. Problem was, all it done was b!*%h and complain, and some how figured out how to jiggel lose the ground wires if you quit listening. I think I got that ECU and they just cut the speakers off.smile.gif

Jaybr

#18 Post by Jaybr »

I thought it was named after Lewenski, but not really sure.

I told you guys I would post the answers on one of the sponsors sites sometime during the week, just gotta look for them:eek:

aroracer72

#19 Post by aroracer72 »

so has this question been answered and one??.......or still wonderign teh answer??....whats the next question Jay??
CHAD

TheJaspMan

#20 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Exodus
anybody now where Monica and Johnny 5 end up?

Some apostate probably got them really cheap and parted them out. :mad: