Questions,Comments,Advice

Cannondale88

#11 Post by Cannondale88 »

Originally posted by jesshamner
Man, I'll never be a winner.  Can we have a SQOTM or Stock Quad of the Month.  I may no longer have the most stock quad now.  I'm getting a pretty long list of goodies.  Handlebars, custom rear fender brackets, custom radiator guard, RetroZ's tierod ends, and HMF can.  Impressive right?

O Yeah Jess, what about this..

CANNONDALE LESS...Im waiting for someone to get there bike back together:D

dunnbandit1

#12 Post by dunnbandit1 »

i could be in the running for most beat up dale
tjusa said mine was the worst looking cannondale he ever
seen when i was at the fall ride this year!and i think kdeal
felt sorry for it because he sent me a bag of bolts for it when
he got home (it was missing a few)

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

I think what I will do is start a file and save all the entries for month.Then pick four names out of hat and begin the voting.Sound good?All the entries would have to be emailed to me then.Also if picked for four a story about each quad would have to be made.So it would require more than just a pic.Maybe a phone interview of winner would be nice also.Will get this organized before holidays so we can start new year with a quad of month.Feel free to make some suggestions.Here is my email.I can resize pics etc.Glad to be able to help out around here again.Dont forget to include your user name with any emails.

stvspiering@charter.net

CptHook

#14 Post by CptHook »

Sounds fair to me, I like the story idea. "Ages Come and Gone: The Lost Stories of Captain Hook's Cannondale". Better get working on my rough draft now, this one is going to a pulitzer prize candidate.

Happyboy

#15 Post by Happyboy »

why just 4?

cannondale27

#16 Post by cannondale27 »

Haydug said four.See no reason why it couldnt be more.

Happyboy

#17 Post by Happyboy »

If you have enough entries I would put it at the max you could have in a poll.

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

I say keep it at 4. Could we run out of Cdales for the poll? There aren't too many cdales as it is. How many of those are really kick a$$? I know mine isn't. If it was unlimited, we would run out after a few months.

CptHook

#19 Post by CptHook »

I agree ^^^

jesshamner

#20 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by quadprorider
I'd like to enter my Dale into this months qotm but I have a 6 mega camera and I have no idea how to make them small enough to post so if someone could post them for me just send me your email and I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Nick.

Open your pics in Microsoft Paint. Then click on "Image" and select Stretch/Skew. Then you can change the image size. I usually go with 50% first.