Questions,Comments,Advice

Happyboy

#21 Post by Happyboy »

I agree with yah. Maybe not limit it to cannondales?? Like only do dales (only) every few months or something? We do help with more than just dales.

jwheat

#22 Post by jwheat »

How about we open it up to any type of atv.....I have a badass Ninja EX500 powered quad with a custom made frame.

cannondale27

#23 Post by cannondale27 »

Dont forget bikes also.I will try to contact Haydug and see what he has to say about all this.Also have to figure out how to actually post the pics and stuff.

CptHook

#24 Post by CptHook »

quadprorider, if you cant figure it out, send them to me cpthook@gmail.com

haydug

#25 Post by haydug »

I think it should be limited to 4 (actual voting contest) or even the first 4 nominees, to keep it new. If we all submit them in Jan. then come Feb. you will have the same bunch, just without Jan's winner.
This could also give some guys something to shoot for, if they didn't make it on Jan. then they can go back, dress'er up some more and come back swinging in Feb.

As for bikes, YES, bring them on.

I think we should keep it dales for a couple of months, get back to the roots of this site, then after Steve has it all figured out, we are on track with no problems, then we'll allow the "other" brands in and raise the limit. I just think we need to limit the entries at some point, or you will end up with 5 quads with 1 vote, 2 with 2 votes and so-on.
I am also going to work with a sponsor for this, that way you will get somethig for winning!! :usa

cannondale27

#26 Post by cannondale27 »

Sounds good.

kdeal

#27 Post by kdeal »

Originally posted by haydug
I think it should be limited to 4 (actual voting contest) or even the first 4 nominees, to keep it new. If we all submit them in Jan. then come Feb. you will have the same bunch, just without Jan's winner.
This could also give some guys something to shoot for, if they didn't make it on Jan. then they can go back, dress'er up some more and come back swinging in Feb.

As for bikes, YES, bring them on.

I think we should keep it dales for a couple of months, get back to the roots of this site, then after Steve has it all figured out, we are on track with no problems, then we'll allow the "other" brands in and raise the limit. I just think we need to limit the entries at some point, or you will end up with 5 quads with 1 vote, 2 with 2 votes and so-on.
I am also going to work with a sponsor for this, that way you will get somethig for winning!! :usa

:clap: :clap:

PeeWee

#28 Post by PeeWee »

How about this.....limit it to categories each month such as...best looking stock Dale, best modded Dale, best mx Dale, best xc Dale, best R kitted Dale, dirtiest Dale etc....or rotate from QOTM to Picture of the month.....i know this will help with the entry situation. I'd be more than happy helping out any way i can. I totally agree with the fact we need to get to your roots ( i put yours since i unfortunately don't own a Dale...but i want one!!!)
and get the Dales the name that they honestly deserve!!!

badvox

Lets beat a dead horse...

#29 Post by badvox »

If its quad or bike of the month that means it is also Brand neutral correct?

No entries for December? Is the first one for January?

~mike

cannondale27

#30 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes shooting for January.Need time to learn how to do it.Just Cannondales for now.