Questions,Comments,Advice

jesshamner

#31 Post by jesshamner »

I like PeeWee's idea a lot. It would be something to lighten the mood and I haven't seen that type of contest on any other site. It would be something unique...to the bigger quad forums anyway. Let's face it, there aren't that many members and even less cannondales. We'll eventually run out of contenders. Just like Haydug said, it will get to be the same people entering the contest and waiting their turn to win. Maybe you we should have a rule stating that you can't enter the same machine the next month. Only every other month. That is if we don't do the different types of QOTM as PeeWee suggested.

haydug

#32 Post by haydug »

Keep the idea's coming. I am leaving this ALL up to Steve (C27).
I have also talked with at least one sponsor for this, and let's just say it will be worth while winning quad of the month on this site!

twisted

#33 Post by twisted »

I'd like to submit my dale:)

smile.gif

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

I know when I ran it before the rules were it had to be running and it must be a current pic. Also, if you wanted to make it more interesting make it so someone else must nominate you first instead of just posting your quad.

I wonder if I could win with Doug's quad?:ride: :ride:

CptHook

#35 Post by CptHook »

Originally posted by Derno24
I know when I ran it before the rules were it had to be running and it must be a current pic.  Also, if you wanted to make it more interesting make it so someone else must nominate you first instead of just posting your quad.  

I wonder if I could win with Doug's quad?:ride: :ride:

I like those rukes. Problem for me at least, is I know noone here knows what my dale looks like, so I dont know how I would get nominated. Maybe I need to start campaigning...

Sand_Blaster

#36 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I think it should be real Cannondales as well
No KTM & CR motors, but that is my opinion. :eek:

cannondale27

#37 Post by cannondale27 »

Here is what I am thinking.We take all entries put their names in a hat and pick four.Those four get voted on.Will allow stockers to get exposure along with the really trick ones.So a little bit of luck will be involved but that also makes it fun.It also means everyone should submit a entry.All the entries stay except for winner and go back in hat for next month.I agree quad should be rideable to be eligable.So a phone call or email to four contestents will be made before the vote is posted to be sure nothing has changed.For sure over time entries will have to be removed cause of selling or changes but if name picked out of hat has sold just pick out another till four are accrued.
I will work on making a form for entries.Keep it simple and easy.

walsh450rmx21

#38 Post by walsh450rmx21 »

hey well then put mine up there..
its stock but i think its looks pretty sick..

cannondale27

#39 Post by cannondale27 »

You got it:clap:
Wow that sure is sweet.I will be posting a form to fill out and where to send it for entries.Hang in there.Awesome quad though.

CptHook

#40 Post by CptHook »

I do like the story idea. It will kind of give an idea of the history of the bike, and also how much the current owner has actually done to it to make it look like it does, i.e. did they do all the work to make it QOTM material? Or did somone else do it, and they just bought it off them. I know that shouldn't matter I guess but Im a firm believer of giving credit where credit is due, and IMO if you get like a sick looking/performing quad off of ebay and then put it up for QOTM and pawn it off as if you did all the work yourself, it's kind of cheap. Just my $.02