MEMBER OF THE YEAR

ADMINISTRATOR

#1 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

For 2006 we would like to congratulate "WISTECH" (John Laska)as member of the year. John has been a member for the past few years and has always been there to help a member out. Anytime someone has a problems and needs some trouble shooting with their Cannondale Wistech is always there to helpout a member and usually gets the diagnosis right the 1st time. He has dedicated many,many hrs in R&D with some sucsesses and some failures (not many). If there's a problems he's right there working on a fix or sometimes just trying to just make something better. He is also one of the leaders in making some major POWER with these motors and has spent many hrs. on the field and dyno testing but most of all proving his results. If you've been on Cannondaleriders you know Wistech, whether it's from a cool riding story, r&d research, dyno charts, motor help, or just a funny comment on a post he's a guy that just makes things BETTER in all sences of the word. He's definetly part of the backbone of the entire Dale community. So if you see the ever shrinking guy with the cannondale symbol tatoo'd on his arm thanks him and Congratulate him he definately deserves it. John, Cannondaleriders.com has a little something in the mail coming to show our appreciation.Congratulations member of the year!

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Mmmm sexy!!

Canniboomer

#3 Post by Canniboomer »

wink.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif laugh.gif cool.gif tongue.gif clap clap clap

I couldn't find the "clapping" emoticon, so the above will have to do!

UpsMan

#4 Post by UpsMan »

Congratulations John! You definately deserve it!

dalewannbe

#5 Post by dalewannbe »

Well deserving. John definitely goes above and beyond the call of duty.

fig

#6 Post by fig »

Congrats to the perfect choice!

yamadjs08

#7 Post by yamadjs08 »

Congrats! Most definitely well deserved.

cdale55

#8 Post by cdale55 »

Thanks John for all the things you have done for me and my motors ! But the best thing about John is he is a true friend and a great person. Even if I have never heard of a cannondale I would still be good friends with John he is that type of person. ( but knowing a great engine builder is nice to :} ) Thanks and congrats on being man of the year.
Neil

hawksd1

#9 Post by hawksd1 »

Congrats to john even though I have not done business with him I can see all the wisdom he brings to our beloved dales and all the help he provides to this community. Very deserving...Thanks John looking forward to doing business in the future. cool.gif cool.gif

Sandstorm

#10 Post by Sandstorm »

Congrads John as he has waaaay more dedication they I will ever dream of.. Nice Dune jump I might ad. I can say I took that shot at LS, Utah and was Johns first historical dune jump. Theres no Saint Anthony Special (SAS) w/o first realizing how much power sand robs.