VOTE FOR FEB. QUAD OF THE MONTH!

ADMINISTRATOR

#1 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Vote for your favorite quad for the Feb quad of the month. Looks like we got some pretty sharp machines and even cooler from 3 different countries! Pics and descpriptions are pinned at the top of the page under heading "Entry Form and Pics POST THEM HERE"Feel free to add comments.Winner will recieve a prize form Cannondaleriders.com.

wanablaze

#2 Post by wanablaze »

Sand_Blaster

#3 Post by Sand_Blaster »

Voted ------- Good lucks guys.

cannondale27

#4 Post by cannondale27 »

They are all really awesome but I voted for Haz-Matt those guys ride alot and in some really crummy conditions.That quad is really sharp and clean and he has been through some real pains with it.Lots of teardowns.I am really happy for him that he can finally sit back and look at that thing and know its done right,is faster than lightning and looks awesome to boot.Go Matt!

timbomoose

#5 Post by timbomoose »

Darn'it! DMAC10 is running away with it so far.Maybe I should have left my broken up original plastic for character or had a bikini model on my quad. Can I resubmit my picture?

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Timbo I was very impressed with how you cleaned your quad up.Wow!

I heard Hazmat is starting the family part of his life though too.Come on guys you know how that goes.Quad will end up being put aside most of time.Maybe a Quad of month will be encouragement to pick a day for riding at least once a week even if Little and Mrs are whining biggrin.gif Help this guy out!

twisted

#7 Post by twisted »

When does the poll end, DMAC is embrassing us!!! Haha.. does 2nd place win anything?tongue.gif

timbomoose

#8 Post by timbomoose »

Needs to end, DMAC10 is just tearing the rest of us up!Please stop the embarisment!

DMAC10

#9 Post by DMAC10 »

Yes lets please end it soon, I'm running out of money to pay all these guys.LOL rolleyes.gif

Hey Timbo, if the model is hot , I'll vote to let you resubmit your pic. smile.gif

Thanks everyone for all the votes, wink.gif

You should see the pics of it right now, you can't see any of the ol stars and stripes, its been to cooold to clean it back up.

Proud to be a Cannondale survivor!!! biggrin.gif

speed_demon

#10 Post by speed_demon »

Sorry Tim, my vote only makes 5 for ya'. Had to give it to you for my 505 alone!