RIDER OF THE MONTH!

ADMINISTRATOR

#1 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

This month we are going for rider of the month.To qualify you need to have a Cannondale ride it or race it. Like always we don't want former owners or people who are selling we want CANNONDALE RIDERS! Doesn't matter if you trail ride,motocross,tt,xc,dragrace,whatever you just need to be a cannondalerider.You can nominate a friend,fellow member or yourself. Anyone nominated must give a description of what riding they do,favorite place to ride,how often they ride,age,cannondale rider name,year & model cannondale, some kind of riding story about a certain race,riding experience,wreck,adveture etc. you decide and submit 1 pic of you,your quad,or both.
I'd like to nominate some riders Dunbandit (heavy trail rider),Roosterpops(tt series winner),Derno(12hr madman)Psycosis(mx rider that keeps moving up),Dalewannabe(won more xc races than i can count),speed1b(for having the fastest recorded speed and time in 500ft dirtdrags),and cdale55(for dominating everything is his path iceracing) You guys can accept or deny.This should get the ball rolling.

Here's an example of a submission:

Name: oldbastard
Favorite riding place: Rocky peaks backwoods arkansas
Type of riding: mx,hillclimbing, and freestyling
01 mx400
On time when i waz riding my mx400 I say some lil' bastirds that thought they could do some tricks.So eyes sez to them "youz calls those jupms lets find a real jumps.So I took'm to these hilly mound of dirt fields and weeds and they said"Where's the jump".My Raply was "if you can't see the jump then yous can ride!"So I hoped on my trusty mx400 with the cannonboomer start/stop switch upgrade,checkd my batree terminal connectshins and said here comes mother bird, better look out for the hawk youz wirms and then took to the air. I think those cocky lil bastirds about shheeot there nickers.Only problem when eyes was done they never left me alone and kept bothered me during me nap time for ridin lessons.

On serious note bike in picture is a cdale rider is d'lowe

Speed 1B

#2 Post by Speed 1B »

Screen Name: Speed 1B
Favorite Track: Blair-Bedford
Type of Racing: Dirt Drags
Bike: 02 Speed

Ive been drag racing since i was about 14 years old when i started on a Yamaha Blaster. Ever since then ive been hooked and really enjoy it. A couple of my friends and i started really getting into it but our local tracks shut down and i got out of racing when i started college. My Cannondale sat for 2 years and last year i decided that i wanted to get back into racing and really take it seriously. With the help of Timbo i built a very competitve full blown drag quad. Along with Tim i got lots of help from my local shop Full Throttle X-Trems, Maz, Scott at Champion Motorsports, Scooter, the rider support program at Falicon, and most importantly my dad. Without him i could have never done as well as i did. The motor is a 478 Falicon with a Timbo head and intake mods. The chasis includes a 1-off Chromoly tube swingarm, and an RPM drag axle. My best time last year was a 6.7 second pass at 82 mph in 500 feet. Lots of changes are in the works right now and we hope to make the bike conserably faster for next season. I greatly appriciate the nomination.

ADMINISTRATOR

#3 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

CONGRATULATIONS! SPEED1B Rider of th month! Looks like everyone was way to scared to even challenge speed1b for rider of the month. They knew better! Something about having the fasted recorder speed and time for a Cannondale on dirt. Either everyone knew they couldn't compete or didn't challenge him out of respect for being a superior rider,anyway Congratulations and a Cannondaleriders callender is coming your way.Glad another dedicated Daler won!

jesshamner

#4 Post by jesshamner »

speed1b deserves it. That quad is sick and he knows how to ride it!

ozarkdaler

#5 Post by ozarkdaler »

Very Nice.

54warrior

#6 Post by 54warrior »

Congratulations. Glad to see you've still got that quad! I was up in New Bethelem a couple weeks ago to get some beer across the street from your dad's garage. It was closed or I'd have stopped in.