VOTE FOR APRILS MOTORCYCLE OF THE MONTH!

ADMINISTRATOR

#1 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

VOTE FOR APRILS MOTORCYCLE OF THE MONTH! ONE DAY ONLY! APRIL 1. Vote for your favorite cannondale dirtbike.Link to see entrants descriptions and pics : http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=18565
There were 3 entrants for this month,but even though MyCannibal's quad way very sharp it had to be disqualified because not a motorcycle,so it's going to be between TIMBOMOOSE and CANNONDALE27. MyCannibal is welcome to try again. Vote today for this months winner! Thanks for your participation.

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Please vote for me.I am broke and I heard the prize is going to be a big one!

twisted

#3 Post by twisted »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Apr 1 2007, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please vote for me.I am broke and I heard the prize is going to be a big one!

good enough reason for me 27 haha

wanablaze

#4 Post by wanablaze »

27, I do like the custom rotors.

On the other hand, I've never seen a red Cannondale dirtbike before.

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Thanks all who voted for me biggrin.gif No thank everyone for taking time to vote either way.It is much appreciated.Timbo hinted at what prize is and if so WOW!Cant wait to see.Thanks Timbo for getting pic right on there too.It sure is nice to see different pics every month.Heard next month is rattiest looking quad.So dont clean them up take a pic and enter.We want to see a Cannondale roached out big time quad win!

Sand_Blaster

#6 Post by Sand_Blaster »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Apr 4 2007, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks all who voted for me biggrin.gif No thank everyone for taking time to vote either way.It is much appreciated.Timbo hinted at what prize is and if so WOW!Cant wait to see.Thanks Timbo for getting pic right on there too.It sure is nice to see different pics every month.Heard next month is rattiest looking quad.So dont clean them up take a pic and enter.We want to see a Cannondale roached out big time quad win!

Congrats 27 , I wished more people submitted their bikes dry.gif