Vote for July's quad or bike of the month!

timbomoos

#1 Post by timbomoos »

Post your pics here for quad or bike of the month.Please inlude:Name:

Screen name :

Year and model of Cannondale/ATK quad or bike:

Mods/unique addons:

Who helped you with Quad(Parts,motorwork etc):

Type of riding used for:

Where you ride:

Why your Quad/Bike is best:

We want true enthusiasts not someone selling there machine. Winner will go on the front page and win a prize and 2nd place will be put in for the monthly drawing. Good luck lets see some sweet machines!

Current pic (one pic any size):

kdeal

#2 Post by kdeal »

I nominate:

Name:timbomoose (Tim Matczak)

Year and model of Cannondale/ATK quad or bike:02 x440s

Mods/unique addons:CP 450 piston,exterminator head porting,Cannonboomer ignition switch and z400 bearing update,red and black mx400 plastic other than that bone stock

Who helped you with Quad(Parts,motorwork etc):Did the updates and the motor work myself.3 most important things I have done to the bike was the diode update in the wiring harness(no more frying computers,Cannonboomer ignition switch(no more stalling for no reason and at the wrong times, and the z400 bearing update.

Type of riding used for:Trail riding,drag racing, hillclimbing, and sometime some fun in the snow

Where you ride:Majestic trails,gravel pit,and behind the house

Why your Quad/Bike is best:Because all the bugs have been worked out,rides like a dream,will rip your arms out of your socket and haven't lost yet to any of the jap bikes in cluding the crf's and the yzf's.It's definately a handful in the woods and teaches throttle control I love riding things that can keep you barely on the edge of your seat and this thing is more than capable! My only complaint is man does this thing eat up rear tires!

[attachment=3948:post_471...74633772.jpg]

[attachment=3949:post_471...74633821.jpg]

[attachment=3950:post_471...74633876.jpg]

2000ex

#3 Post by 2000ex »

Screen name : 2000ex

Year and model of Cannondale/ATK quad or bike: 2002 Cannondale Cannibal

Mods/unique addons: Motor was built by myself, however it features a 97mm CP Piston, Timbo 2.2mm stroker, Cyclone velocity stack, Porting by Dave @ Elite performance, Walsh 250r kit, Walsh Stem, Walsh +3's, RPM Dominator Axle, Elka Rear Shock, Fox Evols, Precision Dampener, Flexx Bars

Who helped you with Quad(Parts,motorwork etc): Timbo, Blackwidow, Canniboomer, and Dave

Type of riding used for: MX

Where you ride: This one will be seen in the 30+ class at local NEATV-MX events, hopefully pulling many holeshots laugh.gif

Why your Quad/Bike is best: This machine features the best of the best parts out there with some custom fabrication, and lets face it...a 250r kitted cannondale with white plastics might be the best looking machine out there smile.gif Now if I can get my butt in gear and be able to ride this monster to its potential I will be a happy man.

MyCannibal

#4 Post by MyCannibal »

nice quad...you got my vote!...I'll post mine later...dont wanna be next after pics like that...you'll make me look bad...lol.

Guy310

#5 Post by Guy310 »

What is the deadline? I have one to post after a recent makeover and I need to get the pics on a sunny day so it looks nice. It is XC only and the body looks as nice as this first quad posted but his engine is super clean and mine will not be as nice in that department. I will offer up mine as a sacrificial lamb on Saturday.

Sand_Blaster

#6 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I'll give it a go why not right?

Screen name : SandBlaster

Year and model of Cannondale/ATK quad or bike: 2003 Cannibal

Mods/unique addons:BW exhaust, custom intake,Boomer tank mod, all updates, PRM grab bar, AC bumper,RIS designs clutch cover.

Who helped you with Quad(Parts,motorwork etc): Bknight(dad), Canniboomer , BlackWidow

Type of riding used for: Sand dunes and drag racing

Where you ride: Sand Lake, OR mostly and Winchesterbay OR

Why your Quad/Bike is best: its fast for being mostly stock and its reliable. I like it alot cause it looks good for me being on a tight budget.

Before AC bumper-

[ and the parting shot of my quad in pain ]

timbomoose

#7 Post by timbomoose »