jan. 2010 quad of the month???

smitty 78

#1 Post by smitty 78 »

come on, i wanna enter mine in this.... its nice and clean sitting in the garage.. well it always looks like i never ride it. cool.gif

Happyboy

#2 Post by Happyboy »

Quad of the month and such will start back up once the site has been migrated. If I can get the software going this week I might, just might go ahead and update the mainpage in the next week or so and we can have QOTM start sooner. Everything looks good on the new forums, now i just have to get the artwork done. Anyone out there know how to make CSS?

sjstar

#3 Post by sjstar »

so did you buy the site? i was thinking about doing that a couple days ago. So we could freshen up the place and get it a little more lively.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

Tim still owns it. I am just the lowely admin. smile.gif

sjstar

#5 Post by sjstar »

ummm i think january is almost over

UpsMan

#6 Post by UpsMan »

Are there really enough cannondales out there to have a quad of the month contest? We have already seen most of them. It would be cool to post a nice write up on your quad with nice pictures and a story of its history. You can do that on your own anytime.

cannondalemaine

#7 Post by cannondalemaine »

I actually have 2 of them that i havent got to posting yet because one is almost done (I mean Really close) and i just need a cam for my other one so i can put back together (has new deletes) its alright. So i guess there will be a couple more to be in on the contest

SlOoT

#8 Post by SlOoT »

I am rebuilding a very nice, better then new, Moto. It will be done within 2 months I hope.

And there are some more things I'm working on...

gml1998

#9 Post by gml1998 »

It would be nice to see a different Quad on the home page once in a while.

cannondalemaine

#10 Post by cannondalemaine »

Yea i agree a nice rotating set of images would be cool! I know i am not an administrator nor do i have the slightest clew on how to work on a website wacko.gif So ill leave it up to them haha. Even though that is a nice ride 2000ex has.