Coming Soon! "Cannondaleriders Store"

ADMINISTRATOR

#1 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Cannondaleriders will be having a cannondaleriders store.Here you will be able to purchase items that help support the website.This will be a temporary setup.There is going to be a christmas raffle for a 98mm piston kit (460) to qualify you must make a purchase from the store.Every $100 another chance will be put in. We will also have periodic give aways.We will be having a cannondaleriders calender coming out shortly with coverpage and 12 months with some pretty cool pics!People that have a new products that they want to sell can place it in the cannondaleriders store and % will be taken out. This allow people to sell new products without full sponsorship,so if they're not selling they're not paying.All items sold must be cleared by cannondaleriders.com to insure quality.A feedback section will be made for these items.Goal is to keep the website going and improving and keep new and upcoming products going for all of us dalers.We are also looking at having a team cannondaleriders quad for next year for all the 6 hr races and the 12 hr.Feel free to post ideas on what you'd like to see on the store,website,or products.
Thanks,ADMINISTRATOR

RonDK

#2 Post by RonDK »

Will there also be shirts made for the store?

Cannondale88

#3 Post by Cannondale88 »

QUOTE (RonDK @ Nov 4 2006, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Will there also be shirts made for the store?

Yes definitely we need to get some Shirts made and whatnot for all of us Dalers.... Dale clothing is scarce.. I think it would be a cool idea to get some clothing goin or something.. Just a thought... cool.gif

twisted

#4 Post by twisted »

QUOTE (Cannondale88 @ Nov 5 2006, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes definitely we need to get some Shirts made and whatnot for all of us Dalers.... Dale clothing is scarce.. I think it would be a cool idea to get some clothing goin or something.. Just a thought... cool.gif

I agree, clothing would be nice, also graphic kits, bumpers and stuff like that would be pretty cool biggrin.gif

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#5 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

So, how soon can I order a cannondaleriders calender? And one for my mother? biggrin.gif

joedirt

#6 Post by joedirt »

More Cannondales in the 6 and 12 hour races?

ADMINISTRATOR

#7 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

For next year cannondaleriders will have its own race quad and will have members race it in 6hrs and 12 hr races.We will also have a cannondaleriders drag race quad and will post results as come.Both quads will be built from the ground up for race specific duties.The cannondaleriders store will help fund the cost of the quads and the site.Have more things planned and will announce as things come into play.Calendars should be ready after thanksgiving.