NEW ITEMS ON THERE WAY

ADMINISTRATOR

#1 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

As said before we are having items made for the cannondaleriders store.Calenders are coming and will start with feb.We also have bumperstickers coming along with other items.We are having t-shirts made up.The t-shirts will have team cannondaleriders on the frot and a picture of a quad on the back.We will be offering different colors and sizes. Pease let us know which colors and sizes everyone is interested in so we can order up what is most needed by our members.Thanks. We ave other items coming and will post about them when close to sales time.

Sand_Blaster

#2 Post by Sand_Blaster »

I'll take a large in black please.

ozarkdaler

#3 Post by ozarkdaler »

I will take a 2XL in black
I am a big boy.

dunnbandit1

#4 Post by dunnbandit1 »

ill take a large black and a small black

BigRob

#5 Post by BigRob »

3xl and a large

sillysspeed

#6 Post by sillysspeed »

I'll take a black long sleeve in 2XL

iceracer17

#7 Post by iceracer17 »

XL white and ash

yamadjs08

#8 Post by yamadjs08 »

Any hoody sweatshirts? I wear them all the time!

But if its just T-Shirts Ill take a 2XL in Black or Grey. Long or short sleeve, doesn't really matter...

ADMINISTRATOR

#9 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Here's a couple of the pics that will more than likely be on the back(2 different shirts) and the front will say team cannondaleriders on the front.We are also getting team cannondaleriders bumperstickers and looking into decaled number plates for the rear fenders that also say team cannondaleriders.Will keep informed with progress.

ADMINISTRATOR

#10 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Rememeber to post colors and sizes you are looikng for so we will be sure to get them made up. Will be a limited supply. Please feel free to give us comments and suggestions of what you would like in the c'dale store.We'll do are best to get things made.