t-shirts team cannondaleriders hammertime

ADMINISTRATOR

#1 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Hi, This poll is to let us know what sizes are needed for t-shirts.Some have already posted what they needed ,but please post again in this poll.This will make it easier to find out what is wanted by our members.This poll is for only HAMMERTIME T-shirt.T-shirt will have Team Cannondaleriders logo on the front and hammertime pic on the back.Hammertime pic will not be as detailed in color on actual shirt.Will post pics of actual as soon as available.Rider pictured is member tooth&nail.The poll for THROTTLE DOWN is seperate link to poll is http://www.cannondaleriders.com/forums/ind...showtopic=18175 .Please respond in reply with kids sizes.Thanks

toothandnail

#2 Post by toothandnail »

Man , you know I gotta get some of those biggrin.gif biggrin.gif That's my wallpaper on my office computer

ADMINISTRATOR

#3 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

With the pics you sent they're all good enough to be a calender of their own. Sled ppicture was also awesome!

ozarkdaler

#4 Post by ozarkdaler »

2XL BLACK LONG SLEEVE

cannondale27

#5 Post by cannondale27 »

Three mediums one black,one red and one blue.Shortsleeves for all.

toothandnail

#6 Post by toothandnail »

QUOTE (ADMINISTRATOR @ Jan 24 2007, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With the pics you sent they're all good enough to be a calender of their own. Sled ppicture was also awesome!

You oughtta see the ones my wife takes, the photo print places refuse to print them , they think that we've copied a "profesional" ,even when there on our camera disk, wacko.gif now if I could only get her to go riding with us wink.gif

BTW my wife wants some also, 2 med.(hers) & 2 large black or white

jesshamner

#7 Post by jesshamner »

Maybe its just my younger generation but I'm not in love with the Hammer Time or the funky fresh 1992 color scheme. But I'm just one person. Maybe everyone else like them.

toothandnail

#8 Post by toothandnail »

Watch it now , thats 1994 gear cool.gif ! just be glad I'm not wearing my 70's gear blink.gif blink.gif

jesshamner

#9 Post by jesshamner »

Well it depends...does your 70's gear consist of polyester and silk or flannel and a puffy vest and nut hugger jeans?

kdeal

#10 Post by kdeal »

DOH!

blink.gif