Swingarm Bearing Kits

Brad Oakley

#1 Post by Brad Oakley »

There has been some confusion regarding what a swingarm bearing kit should contain. The 'official' kit should contain 18 parts. Anything less and you're being ripped-off. I'm bringing this up because I've worked hard and now have secured sources for all 18 pieces. In fact, I did so well, that Black Widow is now able to LOWER our price to you! Where the list price was just under $80, our new price will be $71.50. Enjoy!!!

Canniboomer

#2 Post by Canniboomer »

QUOTE(Brad Oakley @ Sep 25 2007, 09:37 AM) [snapback]178253[/snapback]
There has been some confusion regarding what a swingarm bearing kit should contain. The 'official' kit should contain 18 parts.

What makes your kit "official" now Brad?, because YOU say so? The bearing and spacer layout has been stickied on the forums for a long time now, and there is no confusion with my customers, anyway. I always give them a choice. The fact is, those outer 4 spacers don't need to be replaced every time, and some customers appreciate being able to get them included, or not! Cannondale's part 5000814 does not include the spacers for that reason.
.... Anything less and you're being ripped-off.
Don't come on the Open forum here and try to insult other Sponsors, Brad. And who has been ripping-off whom? My COMBINED price for these kits PLUS the 4 spacers has been lower for the past 2 years anyway! So now you finally lower the price to a more reasonable level, after you pushed it high near $80 in the first place?,... what a joke!
...I'm bringing this up because I've worked hard and now have secured sources for all 18 pieces. In fact, I did so well, that Black Widow is now able to LOWER our price to you!
..whoopee, finally Brad! You are just NOW able to lower the price?!

Anyway, since you Have lowered the price, that is just fine,... great! All will benefit, and I'm happy for any role that I may have played in that competitive decision you made.

But be careful in calling others "rip-offs", since some will have different opinions and comments for you to bear. I don't think you will want things to go there, and I don't want to go there either.

peterock

#3 Post by peterock »

well put.