TEAM CANNONDALERIDERS

ADMINISTRATOR

#1 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Cannondaleriders is having it own race teams next year. We will be having 2 quads being built for race specific. One quad will be for the 6hr and 12 hr series. The other for drag racing. Both quads have been purchased and were already in the process of being parted out. So thats 2 Dale saved. Instead of parting out or selling your quads put the efforts into updated and rebuilding. Right now with the proven reliability upgrades the Dale is stronger and is as dependable as anything out there. Mod for mod there is more power per cc on tap than anything other 4 stroke made. Another great thing about team cannondaleriders is that cannondaleriders members will be racing! At times we will be asking for volunteer racers.Quad progress will be posted

wanablaze

#2 Post by wanablaze »

That's awesome! Can't wait for next season already!

dalewannbe

#3 Post by dalewannbe »

I had hope to make at least one 6 hour race next year and possibly 2. Does anyone know the schedule for 07. I have talked with Guy about this too, and he seemed pretty interested. I was going to try and get a quad ready for this long races.

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

I checked locations are tenative, but no dates.

jesshamner

#5 Post by jesshamner »

I hope I can contribute in some way. Let us know what we can do.

Derno24

#6 Post by Derno24 »

Just looked at ATVscene and got this from there.....Reminder they are tenative and looks like there are alot of dates. So I am guessing personally these are not all gonna happen.

We're still working on it. For now, here's the dates and states we're looking into....

TX, MO, NH, KY, AZ, NY, WI

Feb 24
Mar 17
Mar 31
Apr 21
May 5
May 19
Jun 30
July 14
Aug 4
Aug 25
Sep 8
Sep 22
Oct 6
Oct 20

wanablaze

#7 Post by wanablaze »

Depending on the date and location, I should be able to help with the WI race.

jesshamner

#8 Post by jesshamner »

I can probably help with the KY location

dalewannbe

#9 Post by dalewannbe »

QUOTE (wanablaze @ Dec 3 2006, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Depending on the date and location, I should be able to help with the WI race.

If the MO race is in Kahoka again, then the MO race may be closer for you Josh. That's if the WI race is in Arkansaw. These are the 2 races I would like to try and make.

theJeStEr1340

#10 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Anyway to get another Dale put on the race team, I will be running a Cannondale an Open B next year and trying to hit all but maybe 1 of the TT nationals. I may even hit a few MX nationals on the moto if I can get into shape for it.