6 & 12 HR QUAD

ADMINISTRATOR

#1 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Here's a pic of the TEAM CANNONDALERIDERS XC quad for the 6 & 12 hr races.Just needs a little tlc.We'll keep posted with progress.

jesshamner

#2 Post by jesshamner »

It doesn't look like it will be very fast like that. smile.gif

kdeal

#3 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Dec 4 2006, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't look like it will be very fast like that. smile.gif

You would be surprised how fast Derno can pull a quad with the right motivation.

BEER...............We are going to hang a few from a string in front of him!!!

PeeWee

#4 Post by PeeWee »

Talk about lightweight.....power to weight ratio is gonna be awesome on that light sucker!!!! lol I think i've seen that Dale before.

MyCannibal

#5 Post by MyCannibal »

it makes me sad to see an abused dale...at least you know its not an abused motor...

NRath

#6 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (ADMINISTRATOR @ Dec 3 2006, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just needs a little tlc.

That may have been an understatement... You're the man to whip it into shape, though!

sillysspeed

#7 Post by sillysspeed »

lets teardown!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

joedirt

#8 Post by joedirt »

That thing is SWEET.

hnnblehscnnble

#9 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

i have a 468 motor that will fit nicely in that!

ADMINISTRATOR

#10 Post by ADMINISTRATOR »

Some update info. For the motor we'll be using the same motor that was used in the 12hr quad. Starting to get all the parts we need that were missing or just plain shot. Soon it'll be assembly time. We'll be doing some parts swapping from the 6-12hr quad and the drag quad to get what we want on each. Steering stem on this one will be exchanged with the drag bike. Its got the good old twitchy FX which isn't going to cut it.The low handebars on this will also go on the drag bike.We're also swapping seats.Newer seat has more foam much better for long rides.Short seat will be better for the drag quad lower center of gravity.Maybe we should've swaped quads to start with.Oh well.Next week we start assembling starting out with the frame rail flush.Not knowing what happened to the motor(because there isn't one) a frame flush is a definate must. It would be sad to waste a perfectly good motor from a frame full of metal.