Is Doug The God of the Cannondale World?

MichiganMXer722

#11 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

I must say its very nice to see people put family before work. Being part of a family business, it seems like there aren't enough hours in a day to do it all. Know matter how busy we are we walk away from it for atleast an afternoon a week. I enjoy my job alot more when i don't live it 24-7

props to u Doug

CptHook

#12 Post by CptHook »

GDIT, the credibility and intelligence of your post, or anyones post for that matter, goes down the shitter as soon as that finger touches the caps lock key, BAD:no:

EXriders.com

#13 Post by EXriders.com »

Hey Doug,

Do you plan on reading my PM or replying to my Email?

Cdale_racer_669

#14 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i was told Maz has been making things right with ppl lately, but now he is over in china.....i have done business with doug in the past, all with good experiences. the reason why i order everything from Brad is cuz he is over the border and everything usually gets here in 2 days. plus im on the west coast and shuld support the west coast guy.

GDITheman

#15 Post by GDITheman »

Originally posted by CptHook
GDIT, the credibility and intelligence of your post, or anyones post for that matter, goes down the shitter as soon as that finger touches the caps lock key, BAD:no:

fyi, if you take a look at my posts in general, 90% are all in lower case. just like this. i was working in CAPS and started the post accidently in CAPS and didn't feel like going back and correcting it. i do not subscribe to the whole "YOU ARE YELLING AT ME" BS. it's the internet. if you want to have a proper conversation come over for a beer or give me a call.

as far as intelligence of the people posting. some of the people with the most technical knowledge of our engines have the worst typing skills and or grammar. so, don't be so quick to judge someone based on a few letters typed on the internet. look at the content and intent and give the benefit of the doubt.

oh, and relax. it's the f'n internet.

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by GDITheman
fyi, if you take a look at my posts in general, 90% are all in lower case. just like this. i was working in CAPS and started the post accidently in CAPS and didn't feel like going back and correcting it. i do not subscribe to the whole "YOU ARE YELLING AT ME" BS. it's the internet. if you want to have a proper conversation come over for a beer or give me a call.

as far as intelligence of the people posting. some of the people with the most technical knowledge of our engines have the worst typing skills and or grammar. so, don't be so quick to judge someone based on a few letters typed on the internet. look at the content and intent and give the benefit of the doubt.

Dude you need to chill. Unfortunately one thing the internet lacks is tone and one way to send that is through CAPS. My post was strickly being a smart azz. It also doesn't help anyone to link to a post where 90% of the posts were asking the same thing. Only 2 had the answer in China. You could have just posted that.

I'll take a beer now!:drink:

GDITheman

#17 Post by GDITheman »

i am not the one that insulted anyone. he insulted me. you asked a question. i answered it. i have no first hand knowledge of where maz is, so i directed you to the latest information.

remember, it's the internet. if i wanted to be punctual, polite and grammatically correct, i would have been a college professor.

you were being a smart azz and i didn't know it. give me credit for not jumping on your smart azz bandwagon.

DON'T ATTACK ME AND EXPECT ME NOT TO RESPOND.

CptHook

#18 Post by CptHook »

Lol, wow alright, Ill be sure not to joke around with you anymore. It doesn't look like Im the one that needs to relax there buddy. I thought my sarcasm would have been apparent with the "BAD" and little guy waving his finger. Not that big of a deal. I was partly serious only because one of my pet peeves is grammar, but on your half it was purely out of sarcasm. I only point out grammar issues in an insulting manner when that person pisses me of, and/or tries to flame me and types like an idiot. So dont worry there big guy, no hard feelings.

Derno24

#19 Post by Derno24 »

i am not the one that insulted anyone. he insulted me. you asked a question. i answered it. i have no first hand knowledge of where maz is, so i directed you to the latest information.

remember, it's the internet. if i wanted to be punctual, polite and grammatically correct, i would have been a college professor.

you were being a smart azz and i didn't know it. give me credit for not jumping on your smart azz bandwagon.

DON'T ATTACK ME AND EXPECT ME NOT TO RESPOND.

What attack? I could, but I haven't yet.

cdalerider75

#20 Post by cdalerider75 »

Yes another member of the cdalerider75 "HOT HEADED" community!!! Nice