autoclutches

CC RIDER

autoclutches

#1 Post by CC RIDER »

Haydug, someone on the other site told me that you had these at a better price than anywhere else. How much?
I saw one on Ebay not too long ago...it went for $440 and then some Ebay retailer sent me an email and offered me one for $429.
I'd rather give my business to a site sponser.
Let me know.
Thanks.
StevO

c41xracer

#2 Post by c41xracer »

im interested in one also

CC RIDER

#3 Post by CC RIDER »

oh, yeah, and not an EFM...Rekluse is the way to go.
Thanks.

Happyboy

#4 Post by Happyboy »

The rekluse clutches are very nice. I am loving mine right now. Just 1 thing with them. They were made for the cannondales that have a hydro clutch. They work fine with the cable clutch motor also you just need to remove the throw out and take your cable off. No more clutch with it unless you have a hydro.

I also know doug will make you a heck of a deal on them. So, get it from him instead of the guy on ebay. Safer since you know where doug is too.

CC RIDER

#5 Post by CC RIDER »

Thanks for the input, Happy, you just verified what I've found to be true from buddies of mine that have 'em in their KTM's.

Well, Haydug? Care to chime in with a price for us??!!:usa

badvox

#6 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by Happyboy
The rekluse clutches are very nice.  I am loving mine right now.  Just 1 thing with them.  They were made for the cannondales that have a hydro clutch.  They work fine with the cable clutch motor also you just need to remove the throw out and take your cable off.  No more clutch with it unless you have a hydro.

I also know doug will make you a heck of a deal on them.  So, get it from him instead of the guy on ebay.  Safer since you know where doug is too.

Hey hate to hijack this but Happyboy are you saying if I have the Hydro Clutch on my quad I will still have the use of my clutch if I want to?

mike

Psychosis

#7 Post by Psychosis »

When the Rekluse's starting getting big that was one thing I remember people going crazy over. It's an autoclutch, but you can still use the clutch if you want. I wouldn't think they'd have changed that.

Canniboomer

#8 Post by Canniboomer »

Happy, what was that problem you had in the dunes with it? Just an adjustment issue?, and all OK now?

Happyboy

#9 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by Psychosis
When the Rekluse's starting getting big that was one thing I remember people going crazy over. It's an autoclutch, but you can still use the clutch if you want. I wouldn't think they'd have changed that.

This is the part that is a little weird. Like I said, Rekluse only designed it to work 1 way. And as it turns out they used a hydro clutch with the design. I have done some R&D on using the manual clutch with it but failed up at the dunes. I have started over and its working great now without the clutch level so now I just need to put the lever back on and play some more. So at this point, they have no way of making it work with the manual clutch unless you just make it work through some creative R&D like I have done.

If anyone else has some info on the manual clutch usage with this please speak up. I am only going off of what little info I was able to get from Rekluse and from what I have tested and done.

If anyone wants to know what I did in my R&D I will be glad to talk about it. 501-730-1047

And Badvox, yes, from what they told me you would still have the use of the hydro clutch.

c41xracer

#10 Post by c41xracer »

would the clutch only be used for starts in a race now???