Did you send it on a pallet?

Smitty911

Thanks Armoks

#11 Post by Smitty911 »

I'm sure he will also. Just kinda dissapointed. Been waiting for almost a year now and still can't ride.

Thanks for the offer. I think I'll wait to talk to Doug. I PM'd him to let him know about the pictures.

Smitty

haydug

#12 Post by haydug »

You caught me smitty, I broke your frame, mashed the radiator, and dumped what appears to be redline all over the mix before sending it out! :cry:

I would have to congratulate UPS on another fu** up!

This is the exact reason I would not ship my frame/motor this way, however it appears UPS get to buy one of my frame now for some big money!!

311racer

#13 Post by 311racer »

Doug do you have any frames forsale?

MyCannibal

#14 Post by MyCannibal »

wow...my heart goes out to u smitty...had ur stuff for year now this?....geez...thank god for insurance.

Smitty911

What can BROWN do for you!!!!!

#15 Post by Smitty911 »

Doug,

If that was all your doing, we will need to talk. LOL I would have used a bigger hammer. LOL

The Oil?? where do you think that may have leaked out from?? I'm thinking the clutch slave thingy.

The radiator and frame was most likley due to the men in the men in BROWN.

So the question remains:

What can Brown do for you? Replace Frame, Radiator, and one left injector connector.

Any way give me a call and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks

Smitty

P.S. I threw away the pillow, it was green and I didn't think you wanted it back. LOL

Originally posted by haydug
You caught me smitty, I broke your frame, mashed the radiator, and dumped what appears to be redline all over the mix before sending it out!  :cry:

I would have to congratulate UPS on another fu** up!  

This is the exact reason I would not ship my frame/motor this way, however it appears UPS get to buy one of my frame now for some big money!!

cdalerider75

#16 Post by cdalerider75 »

Thats funny... done of this happend when I shipped motor frame steering stem out.... DHL... 2 layers of cardboard...

Did UPS package it up???

If not how can you point the blame to them??

Did you label "this end up!!"??

Smitty911 I hope you can get back up and running sometime soon!!

Just bad luck... or poor packaging...

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdalerider75
Thats funny... done of this happend when I shipped motor frame steering stem out.... DHL... 2 layers of cardboard...

Did UPS package it up???  

If not how can you point the blame to them??

Did you label "this end up!!"??

Smitty911 I hope you can get back up and running sometime soon!!

Just bad luck... or poor packaging...

Wow! doesn't post here except to promote his site or bash the owner of this one.

KYmxracer52

#18 Post by KYmxracer52 »

No joke though, UPS has to be the roughest handling company out there. A Christmas package I had shipped to me a couple weeks back looked like it was 30 yrs old when it arrived.

haydug

#19 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by cdalerider75

Did UPS package it up???   No, I did

If not how can you point the blame to them??  It was packaged very well, with more than 2 tiny layers of cardboard. How about the last engine that arrived to me, with the head hanging out of the box. Was UPS to blame then?

Did you label "this end up!!"??  Yes sir, I did have arrows on all 4 sides of the package, just incase they would happen to miss the first 3 sides, they would catch it on the last side.

Smitty911 I hope you can get back up and running sometime soon!!   Yes sir, we will have him running pretty soon. Maybe I should have included a video of the packaging.

Just bad luck(.. Yes, very bad luck, although I would not ship something like that, even with your beloved DHL) or poor packaging..(you can have the best package job in the world, however anyone can still tear it up) .

By the way, You plan on **** my out of my gas tank or what??

:drink:

JST

#20 Post by JST »

lmao:head: