Did you send it on a pallet?

Cannondale88

#21 Post by Cannondale88 »

That was not dougs fault because I Seen that bike settin there with the motor in it, it was in great great shape...its not dougs fault at all, UPS does not pay any attention to arrows or anything, Happend to me once with a motor, had oil everywhere. SOrry about that Smitty, Hope you get running ASAP

Smitty911

Not even worried.

#22 Post by Smitty911 »

Hey, I'm not even worried or mad.

I just think that UPS handled this thing like it was a football and kicked it around. It was also lost in Vernon Ca. for 7 days.

Who is to blame? UPS they are respossible for moving boxes and insuring that they arrive in the same condition they where sent.

This is not the first time that UPS has fumbled the ball.

Like I said I'm not even worried or mad. Just want to ride.

Smitty

mmitteer

#23 Post by mmitteer »

One thing for sure is UPS could f**k up a wet dream. I know they have done similar things to my packages. And loosing them also.

Mjollnir

#24 Post by Mjollnir »

UPS broke a frame that was sent to my brother as well.

Of course, DHL recently managed to destroy a safe. A SAFE that was sent to me. How the **** do you do that? It looked like it had been rolled off of Pike's Peak.

Now the replacement is on the way to me from Irvine, California. It's coming to me in Modesto, and has been tracked going through Waco, TX and somewhere in Ohio. Seems like the long route to go from SoCal to NorCal!

Good luck Smitty, I'm sure Doug will take care of you.

Marc

turbospeed440

#25 Post by turbospeed440 »

well i have to say that its not really ups's fault. haydoug should have made a nice wooden case and had the engine bolted down. but dont worry cause haydoug should have put like 2000 in insurance on it . we use ups everyday to ship stuff. we send out stuff that weights from 5 lbs to 250 and if its to big for bubble wrap we make a wooden crate. Plus metal band it for added safety and use expandable foam. never have a problem.
We ship glass mirrors for telescopes that go in outer space never had one break.

azcannon

#26 Post by azcannon »

I think Doug should have rented a plane and hired twelve people to hold it personally throughout the flight and used their bodies as cushions at the risk of chipping the paint dieing in the process if necessary because he should be responsible for everything besides what his business does which is fixing quads and cycles ?

Is this the frame that doug put the motor in for next to nothing from a peanut can of hardware to save you from doing it yourself?

Yeah doug shame shame - how do you sleep at night knowing that you could have prevented a shipping company from mistreating a package like the one I sent Timbo and got a whole Punched through it..... come to think of it did you sabotage that one? That pallet looked good , its obvious they mistreated it, why would Doug be responsible and why is everyone going into a sponsor's forum and butting in when they have nothing to add except opinions?

Hey Doug I just stubbed my toe you better get a lawyer the quad had a Haydug cycles sticker on it.

Smitty there is free help here in AZ anytime you need it except for motor rebuilding , I wouldn't want to be liable for that

CannondaleRider

#27 Post by CannondaleRider »

I'm going to request Steve send my motor FedEx.....UPS is horrid

I can't believe I shipped it there UPS:(

Happyboy

#28 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by azcannon
and why is everyone going into a sponsor's forum and butting in when they have nothing to add except opinions?  

and what did you just do? :no:

How about everyone that isn't involved in this just butt out. Its annoying to see people just into these threads on both sides and duke it out. It sucks that it got damaged and thats what insurance is for.

Mjollnir

#29 Post by Mjollnir »

Yeah, butt out! Oops. I've become part of the problem!

Marc

azcannon

#30 Post by azcannon »

Originally posted by Happyboy
:

How about everyone that isn't involved in this just butt out.      
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Testify