Thanks UPS and Doug.

Smitty911

Thanks UPS and Doug.

#1 Post by Smitty911 »

Doug,

I would have PM'd you but you'll want to see these pictures.

I am not at work this week due to my Father-in-law passing away yesterday.

You can e-mail me at john@jsmith.net or call the house. I should be around.

Smitty

Elation smile.gif

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

Thanks Doug?? I don't guess I work at UPS, nor do I control their quality control of playing football with packages. Thanks anyway.

UpsMan

#3 Post by UpsMan »

Yeah, whenever you ship anything like that again, please use fedex. They know how to handle packages.

MyCannibal

#4 Post by MyCannibal »

yeah...ups is bogus...

aroracer72

#5 Post by aroracer72 »

Yeah,
I actually caught a UPS guy dropping off a package, and it even said fragile in huge letters on it, and he tossed it onto my porch from like 10 feet away!!!!......I ran out there and cussed him out asking him if he was dumb and stuff. And i called UPS and they said they are sorry and said theyd do there best to discipline the employee........UPS sucks......i never use it anymore.
CHAD

UpsMan

#6 Post by UpsMan »

Just remember. There are alternatives. You don't have to use the largest package delivery company in the world.

aroracer72

#7 Post by aroracer72 »

FedEx all teh way for important packages. Then tough smaller parts that would be very VERY difficult to break get sent UPS, but soo far ive only used FedEx, UPS jsut isnt reliable anymore.
CHAD

fixthedale

#8 Post by fixthedale »

UpsMan sounds like he only wants to talk about how great UPS is and when we have a problem it is somehow not his concern and we are unreasonable. Maybe this attitude is the reason our stuff gets trashed.

SpArx

#9 Post by SpArx »

:clap:
I'm with you 100% on that one, my problem is that I'm Canadian! LMAO That means I get everything I deserve and I just :cry: too much! Oh yeah, and your supposed to :deal: all the fine print, they have alot of ifs, ands, or buts! :w:

Jaybr

#10 Post by Jaybr »

My personal experience is that FedEX sucks and UPS is great. I work at home so I get packages all the time, UPS always delivers my packages promptly, granted I rarely get anything fragile though.

I've had packages sit at the local FedEX for days before they get around to delivering. In fact my neighbor ordered a basketball goal for her son for Christmas this year and had it shipped here so he wouldn't see it. It arrived at the local FedEx 4 days before Christmas and they didn't deliver it until the 27th, she was pissed.