Thanks UPS and Doug.

UpsMan

#11 Post by UpsMan »

Listen, I just come on here to learn about cannondales, and you nitwits go off about how ups sucks. Well FU. Some of you have called us lazy, some of you have called us stupid. Well, some of us are and some of us aren't. I wish all of you whiney gaywads would ship your precious **** with fedex so I don't have to listen to you cry. Fedex will **** your **** up just as bad, but at least then I won't have to listen to it. I think I'll go learn about cannondales somewhere else.

Cannondale88

#12 Post by Cannondale88 »

Naw, ppl just have diffrent opinnions. LIke I likse UPS

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Originally posted by UpsMan
Listen, I just come on here to learn about cannondales, and you nitwits go off about how ups sucks.  Well FU.  Some of you have called us lazy, some of you have called us stupid.  Well, some of us are and some of us aren't.  I wish all of you whiney gaywads would ship your precious **** with fedex so I don't have to listen to you cry.  Fedex will **** your ****  up just as bad, but at least then I won't have to listen to it.   I think I'll go learn about cannondales somewhere else.

Dont do that.There are accidents and bad eggs in every business.One or more of them got ahold of this.Its obvious from your concern that you take pride in your job.That is great and also the best that you can do.Its a safe bet that any business is going to run into this eventually with the huge amounts of items shipped.All anyone can do is prepare for it.Or like said deliver everything yourself which just isnt reasonable.I am glad to know there are people like you working at UPS even if its not all of them.

UpsMan

#14 Post by UpsMan »

Maybe I'll stay just to bug the foreigners.

T-Rex

Don't leave!!!

#15 Post by T-Rex »

UPSMAN. theres a lot to learn on the forums. Some people just have had bad experiences with the shipping company you work for. All are not perfect!biggrin.gif
Some of the guys that complain you will have to take as a grain of salt. I am in customer service as well and I get dumped on quite a few times a day.... :confused:

haydug

Re: Don't leave!!!

#16 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by T-Rex
UPSMAN. theres a lot to learn on the forums. Some people just have had bad experiences with the shipping company you work for. All are not perfect!biggrin.gif
Some of the guys that complain you will have to take as a grain of salt. I am in customer service as well and I get dumped on quite a few times a day.... :confused:

Exactly! Ever hear "the sqeeky wheel gets the greese?" I am lots of happy satisfied customers, however, you don't here them come on the boards much, I know of lots of local cannondale owners that do nothing but ride their bikes, however you don't here them come on here much, unless there is a problem.
I use UPS for 90% of my shipping, although they can be alittle rough sometimes, so can fed-ex, dhl, etc.

Smitty911

How come???

#17 Post by Smitty911 »

How come the only two people effected aren't all worked up????

Because I have contacted UPS and they are handling the issue.

Because I have talked to Doug and he is working on it.

UPSMAN,

Thanks for the information you have provided. It's tough when everyone gets on a band wagon. Don't worry this will all be handled.

P.S. don't mess with the foreigners, they have enough trouble. They can't even teach from the Bible without it being called a "Hate Crime".

Doug,

UPS said that a third party would contact you within 7 Business days. Three more and counting.

Smitty

MX Quad Dad

#18 Post by MX Quad Dad »

Just because Doug said the saticfied don't come on here and post I guess I will.

I recive most packages by UPS and a few FEDX or usps. and I have had good luck with all. Also I have two Cannondales that I have had exccelant luck with.

I feel bad for the people who have had bad experiance with shipping (or Dales), and uderstand why the tempers raise. I hope I don't generalise a group of people for the screwups of a few if it dose happen to me, But I probubly will:confused: sorry

acarli3

#19 Post by acarli3 »

I worked for UPS for years. Some of the most lazy and hardest working people I know work there. **** Union wasn't working for me at all. I'm a believer that hard work should pay. The Unions Seniority policy is the worst system ever created. It continually rewarded the lazy people because the hard working people can't work in that environment long. I did make a small fortune when the company went public though.....with the exception of the OPL stock you had to buy. I'm afraid the Teamsters have outlasted their usefulness at UPS and the employees worth keeping around would be much better off without them.

Smitty911

Did you hear from them yet?

#20 Post by Smitty911 »

Doug,

I was wondering if you heard from UPS yet? It's day five and between now and wed they should be contacting the shipper.

Did the radiator and shifter leave?

Thanks

Smitty