+ 5 Swingarm !!!!!!

azcannon

+ 5 Swingarm !!!!!!

#1 Post by azcannon »

I walk by this Quad every day and the only thing its missing is a Custom Haydug cycles +5" Aluminum swingarm.
Doug do you have a price on getting it powdercoated Yellow?

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

You mean this bad boy?? I've always heard longer is better! :wow

Send me a yellow peice to have it matched.

timbomoose

#3 Post by timbomoose »

Got a couple more of those bad boys done?Ready to do some powdercoating myself just hope it'll still fit in the oven:D biggrin.gif :head:

Idahocannibal

#4 Post by Idahocannibal »

Nice, I'll take mine polished.:eek:

azcannon

#5 Post by azcannon »

I am having a bunch of stuff done I will have it thrown in my batch !!!! ready to put it on though, Pm sent!
Looks good

haydug

#6 Post by haydug »

The others are still in the process. He has the peices machined, but hasn't had time to weld them yet. The plant is on an "outage" and he is working 12 hour shifts fixing a couple tanks. Should be about 2 weeks and they'll have that done, then he can get back to the government work!.

haydug

#7 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Idahocannibal
Nice, I'll take mine polished.:eek:

Nice! I would have this powdercoated with the new "chrome" color. I'll check on polishing around here, but not sure if anyone does it.

Now it's time to get ahold of MX-Tech for a shock re-valve, and I'm sure a new SPRING! :drink:

Idahocannibal

#8 Post by Idahocannibal »

I just got some a arms done with the chrome pc. It looks good but not real shiny. But you can just send it how it is.

I did talk to Mx-tech about the shock, gonna be getting back with the prices.

What about the brake line? I ordered some from blackwidow for front and back, he said his rear maybe has enough to fit but didn't know for sure. Do you have one that will fit?

BigJosh

#9 Post by BigJosh »

Can get polished for you very nice....

haydug

#10 Post by haydug »

I would call Eric @ rated-x about the brake line, he can have one made up for you pretty quickly. I can get one, but he would be faster since he's on the west coast. I doubt your stocker will work.
It'll go out on Tuesday.